Black Square Hard Money Lending Guidelines
Black Square Real Estate offers residential bridge funding for the experienced Fix & Flip investor with higher advance rates and lower interest cost. For investors who want to further leverage their equity, Black Square will advance up to 85% of the purchase price and up to 100% of the rehab costs. With these two loans combined we will advance up to 90% of the total project costs. Our combination of higher LTV advance, low annual interest rate, low origination fees, and a streamlined credit review with no tax returns required. Black Square’s Bridge and Rehabilitation Loans allow investors to do more deals and improve equity return. Here are some of our guidelines:
- Loan Amounts: $75,000 to $2,000,000
- Lending Areas: CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI
- Loan Types: Purchase, Rehab Fix & Flip
- Property Types: Non-Owner Occupied Residential – Single Family Home, Condo, 2-4 Units
- LTC (loan-to-cost): Up to 90% (85% of purchase, 100% of rehab costs)
- ARV (after-repair value): Up to 70%
- Interest Rates: 8.75% to 12%
- Origination Fee: 1.5 to 4 points
- Loan Term: 12 months
- Lien Position: 1st for purchase, 2nd for rehab costs
- Interest Only Payments
- No Tax Returns Required
What sets us apart from other lenders is local offices in regions of the country with local real estate experts that understand your local markets. We have offices in Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Atlanta and Miami.
Licensed under the Utah Division of Real Estate, NMLS 1185046, the California Bureau of Real Estate 01862485, NMLS 1185046, and the Oregon Division of Financial Regulation, License No. 5456, NMLS 1185046. This is not a commitment to lend and restrictions may apply. Black Square Real Estate, Inc. reserves the right to amend rates and guidelines. All loans are made in compliance with federal, state and local laws.