Date & Time09/14/2020 to 09/15/2020
10am to 4pm
CategoryCommercial Real Estate
Which way is up? The challenges and obstacles to the California apartment industry have never been greater. This also means there is hidden opportunity for smart players.
The cracks are beginning to show, as the virus infections re-surge and rent collections for some units dip by as much as 18%. What does the pandemic mean for collections, pricing, leasing, development, investment and the regulatory environment at local, state and national levels? Most importantly, what does it mean for you and your business?
Join the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Northern California in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning ten weekdays from September 14 to 25, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life.
Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the limited group networking opportunities that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking and doing
in the SF Bay Area and Sacramento area markets
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the limited networking opportunities
What you get:
- 6 panels held on separate days to minimize the disruption to your schedule
- Keynote with Rob Rosania, Founder & Lead Visionary, Maximus Real Estate Partners
- Market data presentation by Marcus & Millichap’s National Director of Multifamily
- Workshop on new tax credits from recent legislation as well as cell tower income
- New Exclusive Listings Showcase – 20+ new properties and recently discounted listings
- Meet and Re-connect: Multiple, small group networking opportunities
- Recordings of each session to allow you to view or review when you like (optional)
- Conference Directory of all attendees who opt-in to the directory (optional)
- Discounted access to the in-person conference in 2021 (optional)
- Join one of the closed-door peer-to-peer roundtables (requires invitation)