LocationManchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
1 Market Place
San Diego, California
Date & Time02/09/2020 to 02/12/2020
CategoryCommercial Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate Finance
Where Market Makers Meet
Join more than 3,000 commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals at the must-attend industry event, February 10-13, in San Diego for four days of networking, relationship building and deal making. MBA’s Commercial Real Estate Finance/Multifamily Housing Convention & Expo 2020 is the place that offers unrivaled access to key industry leaders, CEOs and expert panelists who discuss the latest industry trends, regulatory developments and strategies to succeed in today’s dynamic marketplace.
Who Should Attend?
CREF2020 is the event for all commercial and multifamily real estate finance professionals, including:
- Commercial and multifamily mortgage bankers, loan producers, investors and servicers
- Pension fund advisors and life insurance company investment officers
- Conduits, commercial banks, savings banks, credit corporations and other lenders
- Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA originators, seller-servicers, and mortgagees
- Investment banks and Ginnie Mae issuers
- Loan underwriters, credit officers, analysts, data providers, guarantors, service providers and other professionals, and
- Anyone with an interest in commercial and multifamily real estate finance