LocationWestin Galleria Dallas
13340 Dallas Parkway
Date & Time10/25/2019 to 10/25/2019
7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CategoryCommercial Real Estate
The Dallas / Fort Worth multifamily market is at the top of the country’s list for multifamily investment. Due to sustained job and population growth, local housing demand remains at or near an all time high. While there is some concern of over-saturation, there is no sign of a slowdown. And yet high construction costs and the expanding affordability gap have prompted many to look beyond to emerging sub-markets that show more upside potential.
Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Dallas / Fort Worth presents actionable strategies to thrive among oversupply and increased competition, including tactics for dealing with rising interest rates, high construction costs and slowing rent growth. Among the many topics are issues and trends in capital projects and property management including rising expectations from renters, as well as a review the latest investment opportunities in and around North Texas and within DFW submarkets, including Frisco, McKinney/Allen, Uptown, Downtown and Rockwall, among others.
This year we are excited to announce a special joint keynote with Roger Staubach and his son, Jeff Staubach, who leads real estate investment firm Staubach Capital. Join us on October 25th at the Westin Galleria in Dallas to connect with other national and regional multifamily owners, investors and developers active in the Dallas / Fort Worth region.
Reasons to Attend
- Hear from Hall of Famer Roger Staubach and his son Jeff Staubach, Founder & CEO of Staubach Capital
- Get a map to the uncertain road ahead to manage downside risk, oversupply challenges, concessions and sideways rent movement
- Discover innovative technologies and new initiatives for your property management platform to drive revenue and reduce costs
- Learn how to differentiate your apartments through select upgrades, smart management and savvy marketing
- Come meet local and regional operating partners and connect with national investment platforms looking to buy in DFW