LocationCrowne Plaza Foster City-San Mateo
1221 Chess Drive
Foster City, California
Date & Time09/26/2019 to 09/26/2019
7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CategoryCommercial Real Estate
On September 26, join over 700 multifamily executives from across the region at the 7th annual Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Northern California. This one-day event has a proven track record of bringing together the most active, influential and visionary owners, investors, developers and financiers to discuss and debate what’s next in the apartment and condo industry in Northern California.
Key focus areas include: updated outlook for apartment development, investment activity and trends, fresh approaches to rehab / repositioning, innovations in apartment management, the debt and equity markets, the housing crisis and what’s ahead in rent control and other regulatory issues affecting multifamily investment, development and management.
Key reasons to attend:
- Get the latest market data on transactions, rent trends and new unit pipeline by market
- Learn how to make the value-add business model still work despite lower yields
- Discover innovative apartment technologies that lead to rental increases
- Get updated on what’s happening with rent control and other regulatory issues
- Explore fresh ideas on pursuing new development opportunities at this stage of the cycle
- Gain insight from and connections to active equity investors and lenders
The Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forums bring together over 6,000 multifamily owners, investors, managers and developers each year to create an in-person marketplace for learning, discovery, networking and deal making. The sessions address the major issues affecting the apartment and condo industries today, and the networking allows multi-housing principals to meet, talk and source deals and investment capital.