LocationThe L.A. Grand Hotel Downtown
333 S Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California
Date & Time06/06/2019 to 06/06/2019
7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CategoryCommercial Real Estate
Recognized as the #1 multifamily conference focused on apartment properties in Southern California, the 8th annual Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southern California on June 6, 2019, delivers what you need to know to thrive in times of change and uncertainty. Last year, over 775 owners, investors, developers, managers and financiers of multifamily properties participated. It’s a true who’s-who of the West Coast apartments industry.
Main focus areas include: urban and suburban rental trends, investment activity, the revised playbook of rehab/repositioning, changes to debt and equity markets, operational efficiencies and ancillary income, and what’s ahead in rent control measures.
Key reasons to attend:
- Get the latest market data on transactions, rent trends and new unit forecasts by market
- Learn about the current housing supply vs. demand imbalance and what it means
- Explore the mechanics of the build vs. buy equation and when it makes sense to build ground up
- Network with active operating and capital partners for your next JV
- Hear how apartment developers and re-developers are addressing cost issues and improving the bottom line
- Discover innovative apartment technologies and services that wow tenants and generate incremental revenue
- Retool your value-add capital raising, acquisition, rehab and exit strategies