LocationThe L.A. Grand Hotel Downtown
333 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, California
Date & Time06/04/2020 to 06/04/2020
7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
CategoryCommercial Real Estate
Going into its 9th year, the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum Southern California is the West Coast apartment industry’s annual gathering to meet, connect, raise capital, gain market information and problem-solve today’s toughest challenges.
This one-day conference is popular among multifamily principals because of its quality and scale, attracting over 700 of the most active apartment property owners, investors, developers and professionals active on the West Coast. Key issues addressed include: urban and suburban rental trends, investment activity, the revised playbook of rehab/repositioning, changes to debt and equity markets, operational efficiencies and ancillary income, and what to know about rent control legislation.
Nothing is off the table at So-Cal Multifamily Forum:
- How will the presidential election impact the multifamily sector?
- What’s the right play with existing assets – buy, sell or refinance?
- How does Southern California stack up compared to comparable metros across the US?
- Where are rents headed and which SoCal cities have the most upside right now?
- What are ground-up developers and re-developers doing about costs to ensure projects pencil out?
- How is co-living changing the market, and should you get involved?
- Which technologies and services are giving the biggest lift to income and occupancy?
- How much should you spend on rehab per unit? Which upgrades matter most?
- Since AB1482 passed statewide, how will rent control legislation change my business?