LocationFairmont Scottsdale Princess
7575 E Princess Drive
Date & Time10/27/2019 to 10/28/2019
Sun 7pm, Mon 8am to 8pm
CategoryPrivate Mortgage Lending
The Market Maker in Private Lending
Pitbull Conference is the oldest and largest organization of its kind in the country: educating brokers, lenders, and investors as to the emerging opportunities that exist in hard money lending. Our mission is to help facilitate the ease of which any hard money privately financed transaction might occur. We connect borrowers to brokers, brokers to lenders and fund managers to investors. We also provide important information regarding changing marketplace conditions and industry standards.
- A two day event for real estate professionals.
- Presentations on a wide range of topics pertaining to real estate based private money financing.
- Exceptional speakers representing all facets of the industry–providing on point and insightful commentary.
- Sunday Evening, Oct 27 – 7 pm – VIP Cocktail Party
- Monday Morning, Oct 28 – 8 am – Check-in, Meet & Greet Catered Breakfast
- 9 am – Morning Session Presentations
- 1 pm – Catered Lunch
- 2:30 pm – Afternoon Session Presentations including Keynote Speaker Jon Hornik, Forum with Q&A, and “Bring Your Deal” segment
- 5:30 pm – After Party with Cocktails and Hors d’oeuvres
Call 858-333-5744 to speak with the event organizer.
Private Lender Link’s Review of Pitbull Conference Scottsdale 2018
“Prior to March 2018, I had only attended one Pitbull Conference in 2015. I was surprised and impressed by how the event had evolved and grown. After hearing so many good things from other companies in the industry, we decided to be a sponsor. Our booth was located in the very back corner of the exhibitor hall, but we had a steady flow of people stopping by throughout the day. I estimated around 400 attendees, which is huge for a private lending conference. I met so many people that I had never seen at other events. Most of the attendees came from the Southwest (AZ, CO, TX), but there were people from all over the country. I was so busy at our booth, I did not spend any time watching the presentations and panels. It was a very successful conference for us, and I have not missed a Pitbull Conference since then.”
– Rocky Butani, CEO
Watch videos of previous Pitbull Conferences, produced by Private Lender Link…