LocationHyatt Regency Lost Pines
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Cedar Creek, Texas
Date & Time10/17/2020 to 10/19/2020
Sat 12pm to Mon 8pm
CategoryPrivate Mortgage Lending
Pitbull Conference is the oldest and largest organization of its kind in the country: educating brokers, lenders, and investors as to the emerging opportunities that exist in hard money lending.
Pitbull’s success can be attributed to our track record of consistently producing quality events for industry professionals to network and grow their businesses.
Our mission is to help facilitate the ease of which any hard money privately financed transaction might occur. We connect borrowers to brokers, brokers to lenders and fund managers to investors at our live events and through our online directory. We also provide important information regarding changing marketplace conditions and industry standards.
- Saturday Afternoon – First-ever Pitbull Conference/NPLA Golf Tournament
- Sunday Evening 7 pm – VIP Cocktail Party (outdoors) with hosted cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Monday 8 am – Check-in, Meet & Greet Catered Breakfast
- 9 am – 1 pm – Morning Session Presentations
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm – Catered Lunch
- 2:30 pm – Afternoon Session Presentations including Keynote Speaker Jon Hornik, Forum with Q&A
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail Party Hosted by a Sponsor
- This event will strictly adhere to all health and safety guidelines provided by the Texas Governor’s Office and the Hyatt Regency’s management.
- Complimentary face coverings will be provided upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available.
- Because of social distancing requirements, admissions will be limited. Please secure your registration today as this event will sell out quickly.
Call 858-333-5744 to speak with the event organizer.
Watch this recap video of a Pitbull Conference in Austin 2018, produced by Private Lender Link…