LocationThe Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Date & Time03/15/2020 to 03/16/2020
Sun 7pm to 9pm, Mon 8am to 8pm
CategoryPrivate Mortgage Lending
EVENT POSTPONED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS
Pitbull Conference is the oldest and largest organization of its kind in the country: educating brokers, lenders, and investors as to the emerging opportunities that exist in hard money lending. Pitbull’s success can be attributed to our track record of consistently producing quality events for industry professionals to network and grow their businesses.
We have hosted 50 conferences and take great pride in the lasting relationships we have cultivated over time with both sponsors and attendees. Our mission is to help facilitate the ease of which any hard money privately financed transaction might occur.
We connect borrowers to brokers, brokers to lenders and fund managers to investors at our live events and through our online directory. We also provide important information regarding changing marketplace conditions and industry standards.
- Sunday Evening Mar 15, 7 pm – VIP Cocktail Party with hosted cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Monday Mar 16, 8 am – Check-in, Meet & Greet Catered Breakfast
- 9 am – 1 pm – Morning Session Presentations
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm – Catered Lunch
- 2:30 pm – Afternoon Session Presentations including Keynote Speaker Jon Hornik, Forum with Q&A
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail Party Hosted by a Sponsor
Call 858-333-5744 to speak with the event organizer.
Watch this recap video of a Pitbull Conference in Austin 2018, produced by Private Lender Link…