LocationHyatt Regency Lost Pines
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Cedar Creek, Texas
Date & Time10/16/2021 to 10/18/2021
Sat 12pm to Mon 8pm
CategoryPrivate Mortgage Lending
Pitbull Conference is the oldest and largest organization of its kind in the country: educating brokers, lenders, and investors as to the emerging opportunities that exist in hard money lending.
Pitbull’s success can be attributed to our track record of consistently producing quality events for industry professionals to network and grow their businesses.
Our mission is to help facilitate the ease of which any hard money privately financed transaction might occur. We connect borrowers to brokers, brokers to lenders and fund managers to investors at our live events and through our online directory. We also provide important information regarding changing marketplace conditions and industry standards.
- Saturday Afternoon – NPLA Golf Tournament
- Sunday Evening 7 pm – VIP Cocktail Party (outdoors) with hosted cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Monday 8 am – Check-in, Meet & Greet Catered Breakfast
- 9 am – 1 pm – Morning Session Presentations
- 1 pm – 2:30 pm – Catered Lunch
- 2:30 pm – Afternoon Session Presentations including Keynote Speaker Jon Hornik, Forum with Q&A
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail Party Hosted by a Sponsor
Call 858-333-5744 to speak with the event organizer.
Watch this recap video of the previous Pitbull Conference in Miami, April 2021…