LocationThe Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Date & Time03/14/2021 to 03/15/2021
Sun 7pm to 9pm, Mon 8am to 8pm
CategoryPrivate Mortgage Lending
Pitbull Conference is the oldest and largest organization of its kind in the country: educating brokers, lenders, and investors as to the emerging opportunities that exist in hard money lending. Pitbull’s success can be attributed to our track record of consistently producing quality events for industry professionals to network and grow their businesses. We are nearing our 52nd event and take great pride in the lasting relationships we have cultivated over time with both Sponsors and Guests.
Our mission is to help facilitate the ease of which any hard money privately financed transaction might occur. We connect borrowers to brokers, brokers to lenders and fund managers to investors at our live events and through our online directory. We also provide important information regarding changing marketplace conditions and industry standards.
- Sunday Evening Mar 14, 7 pm – VIP Cocktail Party with hosted cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- Monday Mar 15, 7:30 am – Check-in, Meet & Greet Catered Breakfast (Breakfast will be served until 8:45 am)
- 9 am – 12:40 pm – Morning Session Presentations
- 12:40 pm – 2 pm – Catered Lunch
- 2 pm – Afternoon Session Presentations including Keynote Speaker Jon Hornik
- 6:30 pm – Official After Party