LocationNapa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa
3425 Solano Avenue
Date & Time10/23/2018 to 10/23/2018
CategoryReal Estate Investing
In 2018, private equity real estate is a multi-trillion-dollar global fund industry and the reason commercial real estate is today considered a capital market instrument—the so-called “fourth asset class,” on a par with cash, fixed income and equity.
Even for finance, private equity real estate is a complicated, capital intensive and relationship oriented business. Our forum, Real Estate Private Equity, will explore both the role of private equity real estate—as well as the emergence of private real estate debt—as a Wall Street power. Like the asset class itself, the people participating onstage and in the audience are vibrant and outward-looking. Join us in June 23 in Napa Valley, California, and prove us right.
Topics will include:
- Private equity real estate performance—including core, core-plus, opportunistic and value-added
- Deal flow by commercial property type, i.e., industrial, multifamily, office space, retail
- Sourcing debt, leaseback and private equity capital for commercial real estate investment and development
- The rise of private real estate debt
- Fundraising and deal structuring
- The impact of ‘Trumponomics’ on commercial real estate investment
- A retrospective on the 2008 real estate bubble and Global Financial Crisis