8% - 10% Annually
Cetan Income Fund
We offer accredited investors superior returns through exposure to the Northwest’s thriving real estate market.
Why Invest in Cetan Income Fund?
Superior Returns, Fast Cash Flow
- The fund target is 8 – 10% return, appealing to investors seeking higher yields than available in today’s low-interest-rate market. Quarterly distributions start at the outset and may be reinvested or withdrawn.
Excellent Risk Management
- A seasoned management team, thorough due-diligence on borrowers and underlying assets, a blended loan portfolio strategy that focuses on small loan size and short loan terms position the fund for superior downside protection.
Real Estate Secured Loans
- Cetan Funds loans are secured by a deed of trust on the borrower’s real estate, most often in the first position.
Deep Local Market Knowledge
- Cetan Management has over 50 years of combined Oregon real-estate lending and development experience and sterling reputations. This grants management privileged access to deal flow with local agents & brokers and the regional know-how to access them.
Strong Regional Economic Trends
- Our investment strategy benefits from strong regional fundamentals, driven by limited housing stock, strong in-migration, and strong local economic growth rates.
Successful Track Record
- Cetan Income Fund has shown superior returns from its inception. Launched in March 2017, the annualized quarterly investor return has consistently hit our target of 8-10%.
Investors seeking the maximum rate of return may purchase subscription units
Investors seeking fixed-rate superior returns may invest as Note Holders
For more information, please visit our website or use the form below to contact us.