Mortgage Trust Deed
9% - 11% Annually
Multifamily, Retail, Office, Industrial, Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Storage Facility
If you are an accredited investor, Hedge Fund or Family office looking to invest in commercial first mortgages on real estate with above market returns we offer a complete turnkey solution for you to invest in private commercial real estate mortgages at low loan to values.
If you are a private investor looking to invest in real estate, but don’t possess the know-how or time required to acquire investment properties, mortgage note investments are an excellent alternative. Mortgage note investments can offer attractive annual returns through a more passive investment vehicle. Every mortgage note is secured by desirable properties, and offer potentially high annual yields that can sometimes outperform the ROI achieved from investment property ownership. Our management team has over 30 years of combined experience in the real estate industry, arranging private money loans and working with private investors. We have worked with multitude a of investors and have enjoyed building long-standing relationships.
Private investors earn high annual yields by investing in private mortgages, secured by first mortgages on real estate. We originate and service commercial mortgages and fund these loans with private investor capital. If you are an accredited investor and seeking attractive returns, please submit the form below to learn about investment opportunities. For those new to mortgage note investing, mortgage note investments are a great alternative to purchasing investment real estate.
Reasons to Invest in Mortgages and Trust Deeds
- Targeted net returns between 8%-14%
- Returns distributed monthly
- Investments secured by first mortgages on low leveraged commerical and investment real estate
- Exposure to real estate without management hassles
- Passive income
Gelt’s Approach to Mortgage Lending
At Gelt Financial,, we believe that, when done properly, mortgage lending can be an attractive and secure investment. To this end, we utilize the following principals when underwriting loans:
- Conservative Loan-To-Value Limits. Loan-To-Value (LTV) simply means the amount of the loan divided by the value of the property. Lower LTVs mean lower risk, as there is greater collateral value securing the loan. While Wall Street loans of the mid-2000s were often done at 100% LTV and banks still routinely make 95% LTV loans on owner-occupied properties today, Gelt makes loans where the LTV at completion of any improvements will be no greater than 65%. Overall, we target a portfolio LTV of no more than 50%.
- Focus on Repayment. For each loan, we focus intently on how we will be repaid, even if the borrower defaults.
- Focus on Safety over volume. We have been in all economics markets and learned that its much better to focus on risk aversion over volume. So we are very focused on this.
You can invest in a single mortgage or diversify your portfolio.