Mortgage Trust Deed
10% - 12% Monthly
Earn 10-12% Annual Returns with our Trust Deed Investments
Ignite Funding is an alternative investment option that matches quality real estate Borrowers with Investors seeking capital preservation in collateralized turn-key real estate offering:
- Returns – Earn a 9% to 12% annualized return
- Ease – Trust Deeds are a turn-key real estate investment, the hardest thing you’ll do is complete some simple paperwork
- Diversification – Diversification is essential to any investment strategy. Trust Deeds allow you to go beyond stocks and bonds and invest in Real Estate
- Acceleration – Ignite Funding’s loans are short term, typically ranging from 6 to 24 months in length
- Control – Ignite does not choose where to invest your money, or how much you earn in interest on your money, you do! You can even choose to invest with your self-directed IRA
- Transparency – Ignite Funding believes strongly in transparency for our Investors, which is why every year we release our Loan Portfolio Performance Record with supporting data
Ultimately, it is our goal to provide an investment vehicle for you to build upon your financial future.
Why Invest With Ignite Funding?
When banks are not lending, Ignite Funding is. We fill a void in the financial market for short-term funding for commercial homebuilders. Borrowers seek funding typically between $1 million – $5 million to purchase land, start development and get their residential communities ready for market. This size of the loan is too large for a community bank and too small for a large institutional bank, the 6-8 month timeframes do not appeal to banks either, making our investment opportunities just right for Investors.
There are an abundance of borrowers seeking capital to build new communities throughout the Southwest. As an investor the borrowers pay you an interest rate to use your funds earning you 9%-12% annualized return – at Ignite you are the bank! Integrating alternative investments into your financial portfolio diversifies you into real collateralized trust deed assets.
How Do I Invest With Ignite Funding?
Prior to investing with Ignite Funding or mortgage loans in general, Nevada Statutes state you must meet the suitability standards (NRS 645B). Before an investor may invest in any mortgage loan, the investor must verify that he meets one or more of the following financial requirements:
- The investor’s household net worth is more than $250,000.00, excluding any equity in any real property used as the investor’s primary residence at the time of the investment; or
- The investor’s household net income was more than $70,000.00 for each of the previous 2 tax years and there is a reasonable expectation of attaining or exceeding the same income for the current year.
- The investor must also verify that his total investments in mortgage loans transacted by a mortgage broker or mortgage agent are not valued at more than 50% of the investor’s net worth or net annual income.
- Our minimum investment is $10,000.
Ignite Funding actively provides investment advisors with an avenue for offering our investments to their investors. Either you or your advisor can contact us to learn how to integrate real estate into your financial portfolio.
OUR PLEDGE TO OUR INVESTORS
Ignite Funding believes strongly in transparency to our Investors, which is why every year we release our Loan Portfolio Performance Record with supporting data. The information contained within the Performance Record includes the following statistics; number of Borrowers, aggregate number of loans and amount funded, loan type by percentage, average annual interest rate paid to Investors, aggregate loan-to-value ratio, average duration of loan terms.
DOWNLOAD OUR PERFORMANCE RECORDS
We believe strongly in what we do and we are proud of our record to provide Investors with an investment vehicle that has paid out income to it’s Investors of more than $50 million since 2011.
- 2018 Performance Record
- 2017 Performance Record
- 2016 Performance Record
- 2015 Performance Record
- 2014 Performance Record
- 2013 Performance Record
- 2012 Performance Record
- 2011 Performance Record
Ignite Funding, LLC | 2140 E. Pebble Road, Suite 160, Las Vegas, NV 89123 | P 702.739.9053 | T 877.739.9094 | F 702.922.6700 | NVMBL #311 | AZ CMB-0932150 | AZ CMBBR-0121055 | Money invested through a mortgage broker is not guaranteed to earn any interest and is not insured. Prior to investing, investors must be provided applicable disclosure documents.