6% - 8% Annually
Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC provides a convenient way for individuals to invest in a diversified pool of loans, giving investors the advantage of instant diversification and the security of loans collateralized by real property. Rubicon specializes in short-term secured loans, focused on creating a consistent return to its investors. The management of the Rubicon Mortgage Fund strives for absolute transparency with regards to all operations and investments. From the inception, the Fund has been audited on an annual basis.
- As an investor in the Fund, you will gain a proportionate interest in all of the loans in the Fund’s portfolio. All loans will be secured by a first deed of trust (with few exceptions for subordinating debt).
- Interest payments are distributed to investors each month. As an investor you may choose to receive a monthly distribution check or reinvest your monthly distribution.
- All loans are underwritten by Rubicon Realty Advisors, Inc. (the Fund’s manager) and are made pursuant to a strict set of guidelines as established in the Fund’s Private Placement Memorandum.
- The Fund will secure loans on most types of commercial property including: Apartments, Industrial, Retail, Office, Mini Storage and Land.
- Eligible investors include individuals, individual retirement accounts (IRA), Keogh plans, trusts and other entities owned by accredited investors. Minimum investment is $100,000.
- Unlike traditional mortgage pool funds, the Fund is structured so that all revenue generated from making and servicing loans is received by the Fund, eliminating potential conflicts of interest between the Fund and its manager.
- Fund investors participate on all fees and interest created by all loans.
- All fund loans are made pursuant to the Department of Corporations California Finance Lenders License.
- The Fund has always been audited on an annual basis by Armanino, LLP, an outside independent auditing firm specializing in mortgage pool funds.
Rubicon Mortgage Fund Investor Growth Chart* | January 2011 to December 2017
* This is an actual Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC account. This investment has been compounded without monthly withdrawals. This table represents past returns and does not guaranty future returns.
Rubicon Mortgage Fund, LLC Annualized Compounded Return Versus the 10 year Treasury Note*
*This table represents past returns and does not guaranty future returns.
Accredited Investors Only
Rubicon Mortgage Fund only accepts accredited investors to be members of the Fund. For an individual to be considered an accredited investor, he or she must have a net worth of at least $1 million US dollars, not including the value of one’s primary residence or have income of at least $200,000 each year for the last two years (or $300,000 together with his or her spouse if married) and have the expectation to make the same amount this year. IRA’s, Keogh plans, trusts and other entities owned by accredited investors are also eligible. We will require a letter from a CPA, attorney, or licensed financial planner stating that the investor meets these requirements.