Job FunctionLoan Processing
Job RegionSouthern California
Jr. Loan Processor
Are you excited by the phrase “You’ll get to do everything!”? Are you ready to have FUN at work? If yes, please continue to read on about an exciting opportunity! If not, that’s ok, but that wouldn’t be a fit for either of us.
American Heritage Lending is looking for a Jr. Loan Processor to join the team!
We are a bunch of dedicated individuals working as a team – producing extraordinary results. We have an unbelievable opportunity to grow the business and need an entrepreneurial-minded, project management-oriented, and results-driven member of our team. The opportunity is making sure that all of our clients are happy and exceeding our commitments to speed, accuracy, and pricing.
WHAT WE OFFER
We can offer competitive compensation based on experience and excellent benefits, including:
- Bonus opportunities!
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work schedule
- Company Paid Holiday
- Professional development assistance
- Collect and prepare all necessary documentation for the loan package.
- Research applicant credit status and current financial position.
- Prepare and maintain all paperwork for existing and new loans, including loan disclosures.
- Create repayment plans.
- Complete loan contracts and ensure clients are kept informed of the rules and requirements.
- Work with clients to establish their needs and recommend suitable types of loans.
- Submit files to the designated Underwriter.
- Conduct interviews to assess client eligibility for loans or mortgages.
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements.
- Follow-up with clients to verify important information.
- Superior customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be able to multitask and juggle numerous tasks
- Must be driven and a go-getter
- High School Diploma or higher
- 1+ year of experience with funding is preferred
- 1+ years of loan processing experience
- 1+ years of Encompass experience
Work Schedule/Hours: Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week (flexible)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Funding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Encompass (software): 1 year (Required)
- Loan Processing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Since the start of 2004, we have built our AHL family around the premise of our diverse, knowledgeable individuals. With a dedicated passion for helping others, the DNA of our company was founded on creating a caring experience for the families we serve through our core values and fundamental principles.
Empowered with knowledge and equipped with the tools for case to case scenarios, we offer competitive pricing with different loan programs and products customized to your unique situation. Our clients reap maximum benefits with our innovative in-house functionalities – we have the flexibility to make credit decisions and grasp a degree of control over the length of the process from start to finish.
We work jointly throughout the whole process and provide open communication to each other, as well as our clients, to create transparency through the life of the loan process; building relationships that extend beyond funding.
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Video About Our Company:
485 E 17th St, Costa Mesa, CA, USA