Job FunctionLoan Origination
Job RegionSouthern California
Business Development with Zinc Financial
Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits, Vacation Pay, etc.
ZINC Financial, Inc is a small local boutique company located in Fresno. ZINC specializes in financing investment loans for distressed properties that may not normally qualify for a standard conventional loan.
ZINC seeks to employ a candidate with the below qualifications to assist in research, data mining, calls to prospective borrowers, preparation of reports, customer service, and standard clerical duties.
- 6 months experience in mortgage/real estate – private or hard money experience a plus
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Data mining, data research on line, calling on prospective borrowers
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills including word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills, and the ability to find and capture new business and turn them into repeat customers
- Ability to adapt to change
Software knowledge helpful in the following categories:
- Heavy Email
- Various online platforms including credit reports, Data quick, etc.
One of the most important aspects of this job is a courteous and professional tone. Strong communication skills are required!
7815 North Palm Avenue, Fresno, CA, USA