Job FunctionLoan Processing
RCN Capital is a national, direct, private lender headquartered in South Windsor, CT. The company was established in 2010 to provide time-sensitive, bridge financing to real estate investors to fund the purchase of non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties, provide bridge loans, and provide real estate-backed lines of credit.
RCN Capital is seeking a Servicing Lead who will be responsible for overseeing the daily collections operations of their subsidiary, Elite Commercial Servicing. Day-to-day responsibilities will include the ongoing support and servicing of all loans, systems used, personnel, and special projects as directed by the AVP, Loan Servicing.
- Provide leadership to assigned personnel through effective goal setting, delegation, and communication. Conduct staff meetings as required.
- Ensure assigned personnel are well trained and effective. Conduct performance appraisals as required.
- Interact with all clients, responding to inquiries in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate controls are maintained by reviewing mortgage related activity reports daily.
- Standardize Operating Procedures
- Develop and implement operational procedures.
- Employee Training
- Promote the company culture through coaching, training, and staff motivation.
- Completes and/or oversees product knowledge and systems training for department personnel.
- Personnel Oversight:
- Coordinate department workflow integrations, standardize operating procedures, coordinate time-off requests, mediate concerns between departments, and conduct employee training
- Default Servicing personnel
- Collections Specialists – Past Due Payments
- Collections Specialist – Maturing Loans
- Workflow Oversight:
- Default Servicing
- Oversight of maturing loans
- • Timely processing of notifications and letters; pre & post maturity
- Oversight of loans that are past due
- Timely processing of returned payment notices, late notices, etc.
- System status updates; convo log maintenance
- Process payments
- Insurance & R/E Tax tracking
- Foreclosure Process
- Communicate with legal counsel to move loans to foreclosure
- Work with foreclosure team
- SOI’s, Payoff Letters, Re-Instatement letters
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- At least 3+ years working in a default servicing role
- At least 3+ years of supervisory experience in a professional environment
- Experience with LMS/LOS or other lending systems
- Associate’s degree required in Real Estate, Communications, Business, Business Management, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Real Estate, Communications, Business, Business Management, or related field
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
75 Gerber Road East, South Windsor, CT, USA