Job FunctionLoan Origination
Job Title: Account Executive
Department: Sales & Marketing
Location: Residential Capital Partners HQ, Dallas, TX
Reporting Relationship: Paul Jackson
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Residential Capital Partners is looking for an Account Executive that will be responsible for outbound and inbound business development, managing inbound loan requests for delivery to the underwriting department, handling all aspects of relationship management with existing, prospective and new customers, managing the closing process on new loans and fielding questions about our loan products from existing, prospective and new customers. We are seeking a high energy, motivated and personable college graduates and professionals looking for a career. Successful applicants will have a strong work ethic, possess the ability to actively listen and generate trust with the customer on the first call and benefit from the ability to build a book of business that grows overtime.
Career Definition – Account Executive
Account Executives handle the first contact with new and existing customers that are looking for a rehab loan with which to purchase a property or a rental loan with which finance a rental property. The Account Executive will also manage the relationship with customers that want to be approved for financing prior to identifying a property. The primary responsibility of the Account Executive is to a.) receive inbound inquiries and convert those inquiries to new customers; b.) make outbound calls to interested parties or potential customers; and c.) maintain contact with existing customers via a customer relationship management database.
College Degree with inside sales experience, finance or lending experience, mortgage office or title office experience.
Detail-oriented nature, customer service and communication skills, organization skills, computer skills, math skills.
Helpful experience would include any experience in lending, real estate, office management, bookkeeping, executive assisting or similar fields. We are willing to train the right person. We are looking for someone who has a proven record in executive level support and can handle a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Must be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks.
25% of front-end origination fees for each transaction closed by Account Executive on new and existing customers.
Helpful experience would include any experience in lending, finance, sales, real estate, or similar fields. Helpful experience would include any experience with a customer relationship management software program such as HubSpot, Salesforce or Act! We are looking for candidates who understand inside sales, grasp the mechanics of the sales process and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Account Executives must be detail-oriented and organized with excellent communication, phone and customer service skills. They must have strong computer skills and proficiency with CRM software. In addition to having current knowledge of loan closing and hard-money documentation procedures, candidates must have solid math and calculation skills.
- Train to understand the customer relationship management software.
- Train to understand the loan products offered by our firm.
- Train to make initial contact with a client and explain the products available.
- Make high volume of outbound sales calls on a daily basis.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls as assigned.
- Maintain, update and work within customer relationship management database.
- Identify, research and resolve issues for internal and external clients.
- Manage customer queries and complaints.
- Surpass weekly, monthly and annual production goals on phone calls placed and leads generated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College degree required.
- Strong computer, data entry and typing skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Prior sales experience is a plus.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Mortgage State Licensing is a plus.
- Real Estate Salesperson Licensing is a plus.
- Ability to understand customers’ needs with strong objection/response handling.
Residential Capital Partners is a leading hard money lender with a national scope and a local presence in each market we serve. Our partners and loan affiliates have flipped well over 1,000 properties themselves. We are dedicated to the customers we serve and we understand the demands of the 1 to 4 family residential purchase and rehabilitation process. Given the breadth and depth of our experience over the last 10 years, we are able to underwrite, approve and close hard money loans for our customers in an expedited manner while leveraging the investment capital of our customers like no other private lender in the country.
3838 Oak Lawn Avenue, Dallas, TX, USA