Job FunctionLoan Origination
Close your first loan in 3-6 weeks!
HARD MONEY & NON-QM MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER – Licensed and Experienced
The Loan Originator will be responsible for discussing Client needs, recommending the best loan product(s) for their unique situation, helping customers put together a complete loan package and working with the processor and the underwriting team throughout the loan process.
Our ideal Candidate has the following:
- Interest in building a lucrative career in professional financial sales
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- NMLS Licensed as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Entry Level to 5 years of experience
- Self-starter with high ambition
- Excited to earn high income
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing professional personality
- Drive, enthusiasm and the desire to learn and earn unlimited income
Our platform for success includes:
- Full Line of QM and Non-QM, Commercial and Hard Money Products
- In-house Underwriting No Overlays
- Hedge Fund – Collateral / Asset Based Lending and Bridge Loans
- In-house Marketing / Advertising Department
- Professional In-house Training (Entry to Advanced Levels)
- Career Ladder with Real Growth Opportunity!
Stratton Equities values their employees, and provides a competitive compensation plan, as well as full benefits and support. This job is mainly a commission-based position. Draws and will be considered on a case by case basis depending on experience. Unlimited earning potential – new MLO’s can earn $100,000 – $300,000/year+ in first year!
Job Type: Full-time
Income: $150,000 to $300,000 per year
Note: Only NMLS Licensed Professionals will be considered at this time.
Stratton Equities is the leading Nationwide Direct Hard Money & NON-QM Lender that specializes in fast and flexible lending processes. Our team is owned and operated by experienced Real Estate Investors providing a reliable and knowledgeable team to help all Real Estate investors succeed. Our hard money and direct private money loan programs support the following investment projects:
- Fix and Flip
- Cash Out – Refinance
- Fixed Commercial Loans
- Commercial Bridge Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Stated Income/No-Income Verification Loans
- Rental Loans
- Foreclosure Bailout Loan
- New Construction
- Blanket Loans
- Fixed Rental Programs
- Multi-Family Loan