Job RegionSouthern California
The Sales Manager will be responsible for maximizing Triumph’s sales organization potential by recruiting new account executives, training and developing them and putting them in a position to succeed.
- All aspects of recruiting, training, developing a team of Account Executives.
- Responsible for the origination of residential Fix & Flip, bridge loans and residential term loans.
- Development of new customers; maintenance of existing customer relationships; review and analysis of financing requests.
- Collection and review of customer and third-party provider information and documentation.
- Preparation of loan applications for credit review.
- Customer communications throughout the term of customer relationships with the firm.
- Performs all duties in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company operates.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets.
- Performance monitoring of the sales team.
- Monthly Reporting to management on sales team performance.
- Provide the most up to date product knowledge to sales team.
- Manage personal Book of Business.
- Follow up with potential sales leads.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members.
- Develop relationships with borrowers, brokers, lenders, builders and real estate developers in order to source and originate real estate construction loans, real estate bridge loans, and other investment loan products.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You’re the leader of a hunting group. Proven successful leadership of a sales organization is paramount.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Sales Management within the Lending, Flipping, Investment Property Management, or similar industries.
- Familiarity with Fix & Flip, Construction, and other loan products focused on Real Estate Investing.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels.
- Must be able to provide an excellent customer experience with borrowers, external customers and colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to adhere to timelines.
- Ability to be flexible, versatile and adapt to change.
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about everything Real Estate.
- Deep knowledge of standard mortgage industry and Private Lending terms and credit policies.
- Adaptable and can work in a fast-paced, high growth dynamic environment with evolving priorities and procedures.
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity or experience with using a CRM platform.
- Self-starter who excels in a fast paced environment.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
About Triumph Capital Partners
Triumph Capital Partners is a Direct Private Lender providing debt financing to Real Estate Investors Nationwide. The Firm’s principals have a combined 40+ years of experience in Property Development and Real Estate Finance and have originated over $1 billion in high-yielding private mortgages.
155 Hwy 101, Solana Beach, CA, USA