Job RegionSan Francisco Bay Area
Full-Time, Salaried, Performance-Based Bonus
Conventus is seeking a full-time Insurance Compliance Manager to aid in researching and evaluating state insurance laws regarding new and existing regulatory matters related to the property & casualty insurance and real estate industry. This individual will be recommending changes to meet applicable state laws and regulations and coordinating the implementation of required policy and procedure changes per state law and regulations.
- Responsible to lead the insurance compliance effort
- Ensure our borrowers are compliant with our insurance guidelines.
- Be the main point of contact for insurance contacts
- Build system and set up the process around the insurance system
- Possess California Fire and Casualty Broker-Agent License
- Strong time management and effective organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be able to identify and respond to changing priorities;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, and Applied EPIC is a plus;
- Comprehensive knowledge of insurance industry standards, policies and procedures
- Must be able to produce a current CA driver’s license
- Minimum 3 years of insurance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Solid technical and regulatory knowledge of personal lines coverage, manuals, and inter-departmental responsibilities; Internal Audit experience helpful.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret the most complex documents as well as to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Proven ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to top management on controversial or complex topics.
MINDSET AND CHARACTER
At Conventus, we look for future employees who demonstrate and have the mindset and character of our following 4 core values:
- Consistently achieves and exceeds expectations
- Has a curiosity to explore new avenues for growth and/or efficiency
- Strives for excellence and is accountable for area of responsibility
- Encourages other team members to reach such a level
- Fundamentally hard working
- Thoroughly completes tasks at hand
- Performs duties in a way that is focused around protecting capital
- Employs a level of care and attention to detail in all activities
- Gathers and shares customer information and needs
- Timely shares information about loan and business risk
- Shares ideas and learning moments across the team
- Embraces the communicative and proactive management style
Delight the Customer:
- Strict customer focus across all activities
- Clients always come first
- Continuously thinking of ways to enhance the client experience
- Don’t sweat the small stuff, play the long game with clients
CONVENTUS MISSION AND VISION
Conventus Holdings Corporation was envisioned and created to reduce the number of economic intermediaries involved in the origination, funding and investment in the $25 billion real estate bridge loan market place. True to the Latin origin of the company’s name, “to bring together,” our existence and strength is anchored to a business model that removes unnecessary economic intermediates so that it can provide superior pricing and service to its clients. Our competitive edge in executing our mission is assembling, nurturing, and developing a collaborative group of talented individuals. To that end, diversity of experiences, perspectives, skills, and cultures is core to our mission and team.
- Integrated PTO annually
- Health Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Pre-tax commuter fund
- Pre-tax medical fund
111 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA