Job FunctionLoan Origination
Insula Capital Group is seeking an inside ambitious Fix and Flip Sales Professional/Loan Officer for our growing private lending company, that provides short term capital for Real Estate Investors in the Fix and Flip and Buy & Hold Space.
Must have excellent, selling, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. You, as well as your peers consider you a top tier closer and a person that is respected by your sales team and clients as a “can do” results oriented person.
The Loan Officer will work directly with the borrower to establish their needs, identify a program that fits those needs, and qualify them. Insula Capital Group works strictly with commercial mortgages backed by residential or commercial properties and provides a full range of asset-backed short term loans.
Our Platform for success includes:
- In-house underwriting no overlays or junk fees.
- In-House Marketing / Advertising Department
- Professional In-house training (Entry to Advance Levels)
- Hedge Fund – Collateral / Asset Based Lending and Bridge Loans
- Real Growth Opportunity
- Knowledge and clear communication of all Insula product and services.
- Build business relationships and referral partnerships that generate leads.
- Follow up on leads generated through Insula Capital Group’s marketing program.
- Loan origination and oversight of processing and underwriting.
- Collection and analysis of financial and credit data to assess customer need and identify the appropriate program.
- Follow up servicing after closing.
- Minimum 2 years of successful, documented and proven closing experience required.
- Effective communication ability including strong presentation, telephone and email skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a 30-50 loan pipeline efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- General Real Estate and or lending experience; either in mortgage, private lending, commercial lending, merchant cash advance, or residential/commercial real estate brokerage preferred.
- No license since we lend private money to corporate entities.
- Must be living in the New York/ Nassau / Suffolk County area and be willing to work in Farmingville, NY Office.
- Draw vs Commission.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Six figure or more income potential.
- Leads provided daily for qualified in-house originators.
- Close loans in 72 hours!
- Residual income opportunity. Customers are repeat borrowers.
- Benefits offered.
Our Ideal Candidate has the following:
- Interest in building a lucrative career in professional financial sales.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing professional personality.