Job FunctionLoan Origination
Job RegionLos Angeles Metro Area
If you are a hard money loan officer with an existing client following then this just may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Give yourself a raise!
Make more money per transaction.
Get more deals funded with the most aggressive fix and flip lender in Southern California.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aztec Financial is a direct lender based in Burbank, California, that has been doing business since 1987. We have done many thousands of loan transactions over the years. In fact we were one of the inventors of the No Money Down, fix and flip program based on future value.
We believe in supporting our loan officers. We offer a complete staff of loan underwriters, loan processors, loan escrow personnel, to relieve you of the administrative work in funding your deals. We want you to only concentrate on doing what you do best and that is CLOSING LOANS. We are dedicated to providing you with all the tools necessary to succeed. You will find a very family like supportive atmosphere. Most of our employees and loan officers, account executives have been with Aztec for many years. We have very little turnover.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
We are looking for one special person who is self motivated. Someone who wants the opportunity to optimize the use of their own client base by offering their clients our fast, no red tape fix and flip loans with all the flexibility we offer to make deals work for the client. We also offer cash out on any type of Real Estate in California. We offer true no money down deals if the client is buying right. We also offer 2nd and sometimes even 3rd mortgages either as part of the purchase to further leverage them or as cash out. We also offer ground up construction loans, bridge loans, apartment building loans, No payment options, Commercial loans, and Real estate based loans for their business or for investment purposes. Most of our loans close faster and easier than the clients thought possible. This is a hunter role. The ideal candidate is a self starter and is used to networking with realtors, Real Estate Investment clubs, mixers, meet-up groups, seminars, and trade shows.
The Ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years recent full time hard money experience with doing fix and flip lending. You must have your own book of repeat , fix and flip clients.
- Must have a do what it takes attitude.
- Must be able to work independently. We’re looking for an aggressive, goal oriented high achiever.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Must be willing and able to travel throughout Southern California to generate new business which includes: Attending investor clubs, networking events, Seminar promoters, Social Media movers and shakers, and various other means of referral sources to grow your client base.
- Give presentations at realty offices, Real Estate investment clubs/forums, etc.
- Must be willing to meet prospective borrowers and visit ongoing construction sites to build rapport with new potential clients.
- You must be willing to cold call Investor referral clients, and from time to time Realtors and Mortgage brokers to cultivate new client relationships, and develop new client relationships.
- Collect information regarding potential borrows and their projects in order to structure loan terms.
- Submit completed loan application and supporting documentation to the underwriting department.
- Present and educate prospective clients about the advantages of our company and our lending programs.
- Network at various events.
You will spend most of your time out in the field cultivating client relationships.
- Must have a current California Real Estate license.
- A minimum of 3-5 year recent experience as a fix and flip hard money loan officer, with a client following of repeat clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven team-oriented environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as to be able to interact with staff as a team player.
- Prefer Four year College degree or financial/Sales background equivalent.
- An opportunity for you to make more money than you ever did before, in a very supportive and fun environment.
- Competitive commissions and draws against commissions
- Marketing support
- We will provide occasional leads as additional support to your efforts
- Internal processing, underwriting, escrow, funding, loan servicing, etc.
- Specific training on our products and process.
- Very flexible and always open to new ideas that will result in a win-win situation.
Use the form below to submit your resume along with a cover letter explaining a little about yourself.
2624 W Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505, USA