Job RegionNew York Metro Area
Express Capital Financing is seeking an inside ambitious Loan Officer for our growing nationwide lending company, that provides financing to help anyone grow their wealth or business in real estate.
Must have excellent, selling, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
The Loan Officer will work directly with the borrower to establish their needs, identify a program that fits those needs, and qualify them. Express Capital Financing is a direct nationwide lender of Bridge Loans, Hard Money Financing as well as Commercial Mortgages.
Our Platform for Success Includes:
- Fix & Flips Loans
- Hard Money / Bridge Loans
- In-house underwriting no overlays or junk fees.
- In-House Marketing / Advertising Department
- Professional In-house training (Entry to Advance Levels)
- Real Growth Opportunity
- Knowledge and clear communication of all Express Capital Financing products and services.
- Build business relationships and referral partnerships that generate leads.
- Follow up on leads generated through Express Capital Financing’s marketing program.
- Loan origination and oversight of processing and underwriting.
- Collection and analysis of financial and credit data to assess customer need and identify the appropriate program.
- Follow up servicing after closing.
- Minimum 1 year of successful, documented and proven closing experience required.
- Effective communication ability including strong presentation, telephone and email skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle a 30-50 loan pipeline efficiently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel)
- General Real Estate and or lending experience; either in mortgage, private lending, commercial lending, or residential/commercial real estate brokerage preferred.
- No license since we lend private money to entities.
- Salary + Commission.
- Competitive compensation plan.
- Six figure or more income potential.
- Leads provided daily for qualified in-house originators.
- Close loans in 72 hours!
- Residual income opportunity. Customers are repeat borrowers.
- Benefits offered.
Our Ideal Candidate Has the Following:
- Interest in building a lucrative career in professional financial sales.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing professional personality.
2625 E. 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11235