Job FunctionLoan Processing
Job RegionNew York Metro Area
Seeking a Loan Processor for Private Hard Money Loans Nationwide
The Loan Processor position is a permanent, full-time role aimed at gathering, organizing, and tracking the documentation necessary for Express Capital Financing’s commercial real estate loans. The loan processor will be in direct communication with organization leaders.
Loan Processor Duties:
- Determine required documentation and deadlines for loans and transactions
- Complete loan applications and assist borrowers until the Letter of Interest is signed
- Maintain knowledge of Express Capital Financing’s loan programs
- Manage multiple loans in our pipeline
- Maintain communication with clients, loans officers, and underwriters to ensure all parties receive the best service
- Represent Express Capital Financing to active and potential customers, resellers, and partners
- Provide timely and accurate responses to clients and staff members
- Generate and maintain performance reports and analytics
- Promote Express Capital Financing’s philosophy or constant improvement, respect, honesty, and efficacy
- Minimum 3 years experience processing loans
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of various lending products including commercial real estate
- Knowledge of income ratios and debt service coverage
- Professional communication skills (written, phone)
- Team player
- Highly organized with a focus on detail and prioritization
Express Capital Financing is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities to perform the functions required.
Perks include: Casual dress, office soda machine, competitive year end bonus, employee year end recognition.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work in an environment that will allow you to learn and grow to your potential while utilizing your skills. We encourage employees to think outside the box to find solutions. Our company offers great benefits and earning potential.
Flexibility is a staple here and we seek the self-motivated, and confident; those unafraid to fail. We believe in the capabilities of one another and trust in each other’s performance. We work hard to play hard.
Everyone’s opinions and ideas matter. Being creative & innovative are characteristics we embrace. Ways we can improve the flow of our process and efficiency are encouraged. We’re independent thinkers with collaborative skills.
Our collective strengths and expertise across the board are some of the best resources in our industry. We are eager to further our knowledge and continue to grow with a common goal: to pave the way for current and future market standards.
Submit the form below to inquire about this position. All submissions and inquiries are treated with the utmost confidentiality. Express Capital Financing may use the information provided by applicants to contact them for internal review and evaluation.
2625 East 14th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11235, USA