SELF-DIRECTED IRA SERVICES FOR REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE INVESTORS
Account provider of Self-Directed Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Health Savings Account, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, and Solo 401(k).
Advanta IRA values our clients and strives to provide unsurpassed personal and professional service in all that we do. With over 15 years in the industry, we provide exceptional administrative services and ensure the elements of your self-directed investment accounts comply with all IRS rules and regulations. Although we offer no specific investment advice or opinions, we do offer our clients the freedom to choose their own investments to earn retirement income.
WITH OVER $1 BILLION IN ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT, WE DELIVER EXPERT, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE WITH A PERSONAL TOUCH.
CAPITALIZE ON THE ADVANTA IRA ADVANTAGE
Advanta IRA is the first choice of investors who want unparalleled, one-on-one service for their self-directed retirement plans. As a leader in self-directed account administration with over $1 billion in client assets under management, Advanta IRA delivers expert, professional service with a personal touch.
What does this mean? For the lifetime of your account with us, you work with a dedicated account manager.
The Advanta IRA Advantage is a level of service that is unmatched in our industry. Your account manager knows not just your name, but is familiar with all of the details of your accounts, your investments, your hopes and dreams. Your account manager provides expert administration of your transactions and ensures compliance with IRS regulations. We handle your account details, so you can focus on finding investments.
WHEN YOU CHOOSE ADVANTA IRA YOU GET:
- Industry experts – We have almost 20 years of experience and success in our industry. Our staff is comprised of attorneys, Certified IRA Services Professionals (CISP), and Self-Directed IRA Professionals (SDIP).
- Unparalleled customer service – Each client has a dedicated account manager to handle all aspects of their account throughout the investing process.
- Cutting-edge education – We provide weekly seminars and webinars, blogs, case studies, and videos to help you maximize your retirement investments.
- FDIC protection – All uninvested cash in your Advanta IRA is held exclusively in FDIC insured institutions, up to applicable limits.
Advanta IRA is an elite provider of self-directed plans serving clients across the nation. Our mission is to enlighten and empower people who want to take an active role in building retirement wealth.
We deliver services you can trust and quality you can depend on. We provide you with dedicated, one-on-one support to ensure an efficient process that enables you to confidently manage and control your investments. We never stop learning and growing ourselves, and we pass that knowledge on to you to help make you the most successful investor you can be.
- Professionalism – The Advanta IRA team prides itself on providing a high-quality, professional experience to our clients with every single interaction.
- Integrity – From our founder and CEO to our interns and everyone in between, Advanta IRA’s team exercises integrity in everything we do. Your trust is paramount to our relationship.
- Proactivity – Your dedicated account manager knows every detail of your investments and accounts, and he or she anticipates your needs to provide seamless, personal service.
- Eagerness – As our mission indicates, the Advanta IRA team is always here to help clients and individuals who want to learn more about self-direction.
Advanta IRA was founded in 2003 on the principle that people should take a proactive approach to their retirement savings and invest in things they know and understand.
Prior to founding Advanta IRA, Jack Callahan and Doug Davenport offered clients a one-stop shop for tax, legal, financial, and accounting services. As an attorney and Certified Financial Planner™, Jack focused on helping clients with legal and financial issues. Doug, a long-time Enrolled Agent, leveraged his expertise in tax planning, tax preparation, and accounting to further assist their clients.
In 2003, Jack and Doug founded Entrust of Tampa Bay under an affiliate arrangement with the California-based firm and began offering truly self-directed IRAs in the Tampa Bay market. The business grew quickly, and the affiliate relationship evolved into a franchise. In 2009, Jack and Doug opened a second office in Atlanta, Georgia. Since then, the business has continued to grow in a variety of bull and bear stock market conditions.
In order to take the business to the next level in terms of growth and personal customer service they wanted to provide, Jack and Doug decided to leave the Entrust franchise program. On January 1, 2012, the firm moved out from under the Entrust umbrella and changed their name to Advanta IRA. As Advanta IRA, the firm has doubled-down on their “client-first culture” to become widely recognized as the premier service in the self-directed industry.
To date, Advanta IRA has opened over 10,000 self-directed accounts and has well over $1 billion in assets under management. But, that is just the beginning, as Advanta IRA has ambitious growth plans for the coming decade and beyond.
Contact Advanta IRA
Contact Advanta IRA by whichever method you choose. There is no fee for making contact, they pay us to be listed here. If you submit an email message, it will be sent to the company, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database.