Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Loan Sales Made Easy
Focus on what matters most to you – growing your business.
AlphaFlow buys 1st lien real estate loans on SFR, Condo, PUD and multifamily properties.
Our loan criteria*:
- Loan Amount: $75K to $1MM
- Max term: 13 months
- Interest Rate: 6.99% – 9.99%
- Max As-Is Loan-to-Value: 85%
- Max Loan-to-Cost: 85%
- Max Loan-to-ARV: 75%
- Borrower’s Minimum FICO: 620
* Loans that fall outside the above credit box can be purchased based on Investment Committee approval on a case by case basis.
Why AlphaFlow is the Right Partner for You
- Easy Process | Simple and transparent loan buying process designed to save you time.
- Reliable Partner | Dedicated account manager and underwriting insights.
- Competitive Pricing | Loan by loan pricing with negative and positive adjustments.
Becoming an approved lender with AlphaFlow is easy.
- Contact us online | Complete contact form within minutes.
- We’ll Get in Touch | Our lender partnership team will reach out to initiate due diligence and walk you through our process.
- We Buy Loans | Quick approval and closing within 5 days. Our team will guide you each step of the way.
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Note Investors
AlphaFlow a relationship driven partner.
AlphaFlow is an asset manager that partners with local hard money lenders around the country to purchase loans and provide other services as a capital partner. AlphaFlow invests on behalf of institutional and high net worth clients, utilizing advanced data analytics and innovative technology to provide investors with sophisticated investment management at affordable prices.
564 Market Street, Suite 4540, San Francisco, California, 94104
New York Office
135 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10016
Ray Sturm is the founder and CEO of AlphaFlow, an asset manager that partners with local hard money lenders around the country to purchase loans and provide other services as a capital partner. Prior to launching AlphaFlow, Ray founded RealtyShares, one of the industry’s first real estate crowdfunding platforms. His early career in finance included investment banking at Bear Stearns and Lazard Frères before starting his investment career in private equity at CCMP Capital. Ray has a BBA-Finance from the University of Notre Dame and a JD/MBA from the University of Chicago.
VP, Operations & Finance
Stephan Leccese is VP of Partnerships & Servicing at AlphaFlow. Stephan is focused on identifying, establishing and scaling partnerships with lenders. Prior to joining AlphaFlow, Stephan was a Co-founder and COO of Fund That Flip, a leading platform for the origination of loans in the SFR real estate sector, where he was responsible for underwriting, finance, & servicing. Prior to Fund That Flip, Stephan was an investment banker at Needham & Company where he rose to the position of Managing Director, raising capital and providing strategic advice for tech-companies.
Director of Lender Partnerships
As a Director of Lender Partnerships, Mark is responsible for conducting business development efforts to identify, recruit and onboard potential lenders. He works directly with the lenders to help build a beneficial relationship for both Alphaflow and the lender. Mark also manages account relationships to ensure continued and increasing supplies of high-quality loans. Prior to joining AlphaFlow, Mark worked as the Director of the Retention Department for Imperial Advance, a merchant cash advance provider. As a part of Imperial’s team, Mark was able to double the size of the entire department, bringing originations to over $50 million a year. During his time at the company, Mark operated as a leading manager, working directly with his own team, as well as other members of management and outside lenders. Mark earned his Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business Management with a minor in Finance from Farmingdale State.