Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Property Tax Appeals in Southern California and Nevada
Our firm will serve as your agents throughout the entire assessment appeal process until we achieve the desired results. This process includes, but is not limited to, taking over your existing application or filing a new assessment appeal, underwriting your entire case, negotiating with the assessors office, as well as representing you at all formal Assessment Appeals Board hearings.
In addition, we will continue to monitor your assessment in future years to ensure your property continues to reflect the fair market value. We charge no up front fees and do not charge any fees until we are able to achieve savings on your property. It is our goal to ensure that you are paying taxes only on assessed values that reflect fair market value and nothing more.
- Preliminary assessment appeal analysis in order to calculate the probability of success.
- No upfront fees and no fee charged unless we are successful in granting you savings.
- Thorough understanding of different sub-markets, property types, and market conditions that can be tailored to the specific subject property in order to maximize the reduction of the assessed value.
- We conduct all necessary underwriting, adjustments and research in order to prepare your case and provide only the best available data that will enhance the success of your appeal.
- Negotiation of all relevant evidence, figures, the final and fair assessed valuation with the County Assessor, and if necessary, represent the client before the county Assessment Appeals Board at all formal hearings.
- Consistent success with a 99% overall success rates with all appeals we move forward on.
Property Locations We Serve
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
- San Diego County
- Santa Barbara County
- Ventura County
- Clark County
- Decline in Value
- New Construction
- Loss of Income
- Base Year Appeal
- Ownership Issues
- Off-Market Purchase
- Commercial Real Estate
- Office Buildings
- Development Projects
- Owner-Occupied Homes
- Residential Investment Properties
- Vacant Lots
- Tear Down
- Solar Fields
- Agricultural / Farms
Assessment Appeal Advisors, LLC is headquartered in Calabasas, CA and specializes in contesting unfair property assessments in order to reduce our client’s property tax installments for as long as we can provide our efforts. Our firm works directly with the County Assessor and the Assessment Appeals Board for which the property is located at in order to ensure your property is assessed fairly. Our experience and knowledge results into different ways our firm can create the problems regarding your assessments into solutions that will assist you in obtaining savings.
Since 1992, our efforts have been responsible for obtaining millions of dollars in property tax refunds to real estate owners. Our staff has an extremely high level of success and is experienced with appealing all property types throughout all counties within Southern California. We work and represent all type of property owners and real estate investors, from families and their primary residences, to local real estate developers, as well as corporations listed on Forbes’ “America’s Largest Private Companies”, all while providing the same uniform quality of service and consideration to all clients.
- Tax Consulting
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Residential Owner-Occupied Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
- Small Business Owners