Loading Additional Profile Sections...
We Buy Loans Secured by Commercial Real Estate Nationwide
Baseline Partners manages a debt fund that buys senior-lien short-term loans backed by commercial real estate. Baseline’s loans typically range between $1 million to $5 million and are secured by first lien positions of the underlying collateral.
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 to $5,000,000
- Loan Purpose: Purchase, Rehab or Value-Add; Stabilization
- Collateral: CRE Only – Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Warehouse
- LTV: Target LTV 50% – 70%
- LTC for Value-Add Projects: Up to 80%
- Loan Term: 6 to 36 months
- Borrower: Experienced Investors, Operators, Individuals, LLCs, Partnerships
- Recourse: Full
- Geography: Nationwide – all 50 states
We do not buy: Ground-up Construction, Land, Special properties/operations like Hospitality, Cannabis, Recreational Facilities, Convenience Stores, Gas Stations, or any properties with environmental conditions
Baseline employs an institutional investment process to source, diligence, review and close investment opportunities.
STEP 1 – LENDER SELECTION
- Baseline’s investment team underwrites and qualifies specialty lenders
- Specialty lenders share Baseline’s objectives and understand risks and opportunities
STEP 2 – LOAN SELECTION
- Specialty lenders source loans that meet Baseline’s credit box, underwriting guild lines, and investment criteria
- Specialty lenders underwrite borrowers and perform due diligence on loans
STEP 3 – 3RD PARTY DUE DILIGENCE
- External due diligence validates underwriting according to Baseline’s guidelines
- External valuation and custodial vendors verify credit underwriting, documentation, and valuation are verified
STEP 4 – FINAL DD REVIEW and PURCHASE OF CLOSED LOAN
- Internal review of 3rd party due diligence
- Loan approved and qualified for purchase
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lenders
Baseline Partners is an alternative investment manager that invests in private credit and commercial real estate, specifically short-term, first-lien loans secured by commercial real estate. Baseline’s management team has extensive management experience and employs an efficient institutional investment process. Baseline is affiliated with the Cardon Family Office, a third-generation family office founded in 1934.
Baseline manages the Baseline CRE Income Fund, a private fund featuring a direct lending investment strategy that invests in first-lien, short-term loans backed by commercial real estate. The Fund’s objectives are to provide investors with consistent income, preservation of capital, and portfolio diversification.
We are based in the Phoenix metro area, and we have an office in New York.
2915 E Baseline Road, Suite 109, Gilbert, Arizona, 85234
New York Office
300 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY, 10022