Loading Additional Profile Sections...
We Buy Commercial Bridge Loans Nationwide
Baseline Partners manages a debt fund that buys senior-lien short-term loans backed by commercial real estate. Our loans typically range between $1 million to $5 million and are secured by first lien positions of the underlying collateral. Baseline also offers table funding to select lenders.
- Loan Amounts: $500,000 to $7,500,000
- Table Funding Available to Select Lenders
- Loan Purpose: Purchase, Rehab or Value-Add; Stabilization
- Collateral: CRE Only – Multifamily, Mixed-Use, Office, Retail, Warehouse
- LTV / LTC: Up to 70%
- Loan Term: 6 to 36 months
- Borrower: Experienced Investors, Operators, Individuals, LLCs, Partnerships
- Recourse: Full Personal Guaranty Required
- Geography: Nationwide – all 50 states
- Borrower FICO Score: 620 minimum; lower scores considered case-by-case
- Valuation: Narrative / Long form appraisal required
- Servicing: Typically released, will consider exceptions
We do not buy: Ground-up Construction, Land, Special properties/operations like Hospitality, Cannabis, Recreational Facilities, Convenience Stores, Gas Stations, or any properties with environmental conditions
Table Funding for CRE Bridge Loans
Baseline Partners is actively looking to partner with lenders that require capital for table funding opportunities, where available, based on state licensing requirements. Baseline Partners will work with closing/fulfilling counsel and due diligence vendors to ensure the closing process conforms to pre-determined underwriting guidelines. Lenders will be working with loan sponsors to upload relevant documentation and cure loan exceptions. Depending on the quality of documentation, Baseline Partners is targeting a 2 – 4 week closing timeline.
Table funding transactions may incur a fee up to 1 point, depending on the size of the loan.
Our Process for Buying Loans
Baseline employs an institutional investment process to source, diligence, review and close investment opportunities.
STEP 1 – LENDER SELECTION
- Baseline’s investment team underwrites and qualifies lender
- Lenders share Baseline’s objectives and understand risks and opportunities
STEP 2 – LOAN SELECTION
- Lenders source loans that meet Baseline’s credit box, underwriting guild lines, and investment criteria
- Lenders underwrite borrowers and perform due diligence on loans
STEP 3 – 3RD PARTY DUE DILIGENCE
- External due diligence validates underwriting according to Baseline’s guidelines
- External valuation and custodial vendors verify credit underwriting, documentation, and valuation are verified
STEP 4 – FINAL DD REVIEW and PURCHASE OF CLOSED LOAN
- Internal review of 3rd party due diligence
- Loan approved and qualified for purchase
Baseline Partners is an alternative investment manager that invests in private credit and commercial real estate, specifically short-term, first-lien loans secured by commercial real estate. Baseline’s management team has extensive management experience and employs an efficient institutional investment process. Baseline is affiliated with the Cardon Family Office, a third-generation family office founded in 1934.
Baseline manages the Baseline CRE Income Fund, a private fund featuring a direct lending investment strategy that invests in first-lien, short-term loans backed by commercial real estate. The Fund’s objectives are to provide investors with consistent income, preservation of capital, and portfolio diversification.
We are based in the Phoenix metro area, and we have an office in New York.
1819 E Southern Ave # B10, Mesa, Arizona 85204
New York Office
300 Park Avenue, 14th Floor, New York, NY 10022
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders