Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Full Service Law Firm
We Serve You from Start to Finish.
Geraci Law Firm is comprised of experienced legal professionals who offer you a wealth of experience across a broad range of services. We are dedicated to constant communication, commitment, and caring and we believe this is what sets us apart. We work as a team across all disciplines to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our team delivers unparalleled service due in part to our size, resources, and depth of knowledge. We are committed, passionate, and strive for excellence in being your partner and working with you to achieve success. We offer our clients the following services:
Corporate & Securities Law:
- Entity formation, ongoing maintenance and licensing in all 50 states
- Securities offerings of all kinds (Reg D/Reg A+, state offerings)
- Industry leading expertise in private placements for equity & debt
Banking & Finance Law:
- 50 state lending compliance (including usury, mortgage broker and lender licensing, and foreclosure consulting)
- Document production including loan documents, subordination agreements, mezzanine financing, purchase and sale, intercreditor, servicing agreements, broker agreements, first loss and hypothecation documents, CLO, participations
- Consumer compliance including TILA, RESPA, HOEPA and ECOA compliance
- All loss mitigation including modification and forbearance agreements and related negotiation
- Non-judicial trustee sale foreclosures in CA, AZ, and NV
- Creditor, lender and broker representation in bankruptcy/litigation in California
- Title, casualty and liability insurance claims of all kinds
- Alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, arbitration, and pre-litigation dispute resolution
At Geraci LLP, we understand you expect and need more than legal advice from your lawyers. Whether you are looking to build relationships in real estate, corporate, lending, or bankruptcy practices, we can connect you with a vast array of resources you need to grow your business. We are business minded and pride ourselves on driving practical and cost-effective solutions to you, and are focused on creating relationships where we can continue to help you grow. We are the leading law firm in the lending industry. This is why our clients continue to use us and trust us with their most critical business needs and bet-the-company cases.
- American Association of Private Lenders
- California Mortgage Association
- Fund Advisory
- Loan Document Drawing
- Asset Protection
- Bankruptcy Law
- Securities Law
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Residential Owner-Occupied Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Note Investors
Anthony Geraci, Esq.
Named a Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ in the legal field, which is given to just 2.5% of attorneys nationwide, Anthony Geraci is the managing shareholder of Geraci in charge of firm strategy and development of Geraci’s team and culture. He is skilled in mortgage lending and securities law and has authored numerous articles on real estate finance and security subjects. Mr. Geraci is a leader in creating national mortgage pools and mortgage funds as well as sophisticated net branching arrangements among several mortgage companies. Over the past two years, Mr. Geraci’s focus has shifted from practicing law to growing the firm as a whole. He spends most of his time in multiple departments, spearheading problems, and working with department heads on running their teams. Mr. Geraci has stepped back from managing the firm as a whole and spends more of his time building the media and consulting sides of Geraci LLP. His vision is to grow the firm to 100 by 2025. What does that mean exactly? 100 attorneys and 100 consultants. Mr. Geraci is a prolific speaker and has spoken at several national conferences. His vision is to provide value and peace of mind to all Geraci clients nationwide.
Nema Daghbandan, Esq.
Nema Daghbandan’s practice encompasses all facets of real estate transactions representing lenders and brokers, including loan documents for commercial, residential, construction, multi-family, servicing agreements, spread agreements, assignments (of all types), leases, lien releases, procurement agreements, intercreditor agreements and subordination agreements throughout the country. Mr. Daghbandan also leads the firm’s non-judicial foreclosure practice and advises clients on all default related matters. Mr. Daghbandan has closed hundreds of millions of dollars in loans throughout the country. Mr. Daghbandan also has experience drafting private securities offerings and registered California mortgage backed securities. In addition, Mr. Daghbandan prepares buy/sell agreements, operating agreements, limited partnership agreements, private placement memorandums, offering circulars and other business to business agreements for the firm’s corporate clients.
Kevin Kim, Esq.
Kevin Kim is an experienced corporate and securities law attorney with Geraci Law Firm, dedicated to providing reliable and innovative legal solutions. Mr. Kim focuses his practice on real estate matters, focusing on private placements and other alternative investments for private lenders, real estate developers, and other real estate entrepreneurs. His work includes seeing that clients are compliant with the applicable securities laws, structuring strategic partnerships, and creating innovative solutions. Mr. Kim’s securities and corporate practice also includes preparing complex private and public securities offerings for alternative investment platforms for clients throughout the United States and abroad. Mr. Kim has an extensive background in complex corporate transactions, private placement, and cross-border transactions. He has worked with major multi-national corporations, advising them on matters such as structuring strategic business acquisitions and private equity financing.