Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Where Small Businesses Get Funded
Get quick access to working capital with a Kabbage line of credit. Accessing small business funding shouldn’t be complicated or time-consuming, so Kabbage developed a simple way to get up to $250,000.
- Up to a $250K line of credit
- Qualify in 10 minutes2
- Choose 6, 12 or 18 month terms1,3
We’ve provided access to over $8 Billion in funding to more than 200,000 businesses.
- Flexible Funds – You decide when to use your funds and how much to take. As long as you have available funds, you can withdraw every time you need capital.
- Transparent Terms – Kabbage small business loans have simple, monthly payments with no origination fees or prepayment penalties. You can review your payment schedule before taking a loan so there won’t be any surprises.
- Simple Process – Securely link your business information online to get an automatic financial review. This lets us evaluate your business right away without requiring you to track down financial statements.
- Convenient Access – Withdraw from your line by logging into your computer, using our mobile app or swiping your Kabbage Card . You’ll have the security of a line of credit you can use whenever you need it, wherever you are.
- Trusted by Thousands – Kabbage customers have securely connected more than 1 million data sources. We’re A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and certified for our commitment to customer privacy.
- Personal Service – From applying to managing your account and making the most of your capital, our in-house team of experts is here to help when you need it.
To qualify for a small business loan, your business needs to be at least a year old. You should have revenues of $50,000 annually or $4,200 per month over the last three months. 4
- All loans are subject to credit approval.
- Kabbage can approve you in minutes for up to $200,000 when we are able to automatically obtain your business data and verify your bank account. Lines of credit over $200,000 require a manual review. In some situations, errors may occur during the sign up process, or we may need to send micro-deposits to confirm your bank account for security purposes. If this is the case, it may take up to several days to provide you access to funding.
- Not all loan term lengths are available to all customers. Customers can view their available term lengths after qualification.
- This is not a guarantee of qualification, but rather the minimum qualification criteria.* Credit lines and pricing are subject to periodic review and change, including line and pricing reductions, line and pricing increases, or line eliminations. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Kabbage Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, has pioneered the first financial services data and technology platform to provide fully automated funding to small businesses in minutes. Kabbage leverages data generated through business activity such as accounting data, online sales, shipping and dozens of other sources to understand performance and deliver fast, flexible funding in real time. In just a few years, Kabbage has become the number one online provider of working capital to small businesses in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Kabbage’s Data Context Engine connects to the data sources that small businesses already use every day — such as shipping, accounting, social media, ecommerce, payments and others — and leverages this data to deliver fast, flexible funding to small businesses. Whereas banks can take weeks to make a decision, Kabbage delivers funding within minutes. Kabbage supports brick and mortar stores, service providers and online businesses of all types.
Company Size (Number of Employees)
Office Locations730 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 1100, Atlanta, Georgia 30308
Primary Capital Source
- Own Funds
Loan Structure for Majority of Loans
- Own Balance Sheet
Percentage of Loans Secured by a Business (not real estate)
Total Loan Volume Funded to Date