Direct Lender for California Real Estate Investors
At MOR Financial, our programs are customizable to meet each borrower’s needs. Whether that means highest possible leverage for a fix and flip transaction, lowest interest rate and fees for a refinance and everything in between.
- Loan Amounts Up to $3M
- Purchase & Refinance Bridge Loans
- Residential Fix & Flip (or Rent) Loans
- 100% Loan-to-Purchase Price
- Borrower pays for entire rehab budget
- Cannabis-Use Properties (in large metro areas)
- Land Loans in Urban and Suburban areas
- Flexible valuation options – BPO, desktop appraisal, etc.
- Zero Points option
Please note: We do not offer loans for owner-occupied homes or ground-up construction projects.
Property Geographic Area Details
Purchase Short-Term (no Value-Add):
Refinance Short-Term (no Cash Out)
Refinance & Cash Out Short-Term
Residential Fix & Flip
Residential Rehab & Hold
- 2-4 Units Residential
- Auto Repair
- Cannabis Dispensary
- Commercial Condominium
- Commercial Land
- Gas Station
- Parking Lot
- Portfolio of Commercial Properties
- Portfolio of Residential Properties
- Residential Land
- Single Family Residence
- Private Money
- Hard Money
- Commercial Bridge
- Residential Bridge
- Residential Fix and Flip
- Residential Rehab and Rent
Specialty Loan Types
- Cannabis Use Properties
For land, we only consider a purchase or the refinance of another loan. We do NOT offer cash out for land.
Land Types Considered
- Residential Land
- Multifamily Land
- Industrial Land
- Office Land
- Retail Land
- Hospitality Land
- Cannabis Use Land
- Covered Land
Will Consider Land That is NOT Entitledyes
Max LTV for Land50%
Max LTC for Land Acquisition50%
Max Loan-to-Purchase Price100%
Borrower Must Have Property Under Contractno
Will Provide Proof of Funds Letteryes
Will Consider Lending on Purchase from Auctionyes
Allowed Source of Borrower’s Equity
- Own Cash
- Equity in Subject Property
- Equity in Another Investment Property
- Equity in Primary Residence
- Seller Financing
Minimum Number of Value-Add Projects Completed by Borrower1
Will Provide Funds for Renovation Costsyes
Max LTC for Renovation Costs0%
Typical Number of Days for Funds Draw2
Maximum After Repair Value70.00%
Multi-Purpose Lender Fee
We charge a multi-purpose fee in additional to the origination fee. It covers loan documents, wire fees, underwriting, and loan processing, rehab draw fees (if applicable).
Appraisal fees are paid directly to the appraiser
Renovation Construction Draw Fee
Inspection fees are paid directly to the inspector.
Minimum Origination Fee Amount
Fees which are paid to a third party company
- Appraisal Fee
- Renovation or Construction Funds Draw Fee
About MOR Financial Services, Inc.
- California Hard Money Lender / Asset Based Lender
- We handle loan origination to loan servicing (Post Closing). We do not send you to a different servicer.
- We manage our own Investment fund to close these loan originations.
- Since we manage our own fund, we make the decision to approve a loan.
- We can customize loans to fit your needs.
- We can fund your deal as fast as 3 days!
Office Locations1100 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 3302, Los Angeles, California 90017
Fund Manager, Founder
CA DRE Broker Lic. - 01442047
CA DRE Lic. - 02057418
Our Minimum Loan Amount Is
What We Do
- Investment Properties in California
- Residential Bridge up to 75% LTV
- Commercial Real Estate up to 65% LTV
- Creative Structures for SFR Rehabs
- Cannabis-Use Properties up to 55% LTV
- NO Owner-Occupied Homes
- NO 2nd Cash Out or Gap Funding
- NO Ground-Up Construction
- NO Special Purpose Properties
- NO Rural Areas
Create a Loan Request
Be more efficient with your lender search. Provide the loan details once, save it, and then share it with multiple lenders.
Contact This Lender
Contact MOR Financial by whichever method you choose.
If you submit a loan request or email, it will be sent to the lender, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database. We will not share your information unless you ask us for recommendations.