Loading Additional Profile Sections...
PRIVATE MORTGAGE NOTE SERVICING
Professional, fully compliant loan servicing for private mortgage investors. Avoid the aggravation of servicing your own loans.
DON’T HURT YOUR INVESTMENT DUE TO POOR SERVICING
You didn’t invest in a private mortgage loan so you could be consumed by paperwork, compliance issues or the daily hassle of dealing with borrower payments, emails, and phone calls. So why deal with that?
Mortgage loan servicing, both residential and commercial, is fraught with daily minutiae and complex regulatory compliance, which could include:
- Borrower Phone Calls
- Regulated Accounting
- Trust Accounts
- Impound Accounts
- Payment Letters
- Payment Reporting
- Federal Compliance Reports
- State Compliance Reports
- Foreclosure Filings
All of these things require a massive amount of time to manage. One misstep in any of these areas and your investment could be locked up in months or years of hassle, killing your ROI.
HASSLE-FREE PROFESSIONAL SERVICING
By using our professional, fully compliant note servicing, we’ll take care of the mundane day-to-day stuff, as well as all the complicated Federal and State regulatory reporting and accounting.
- Be comfortable knowing your loans are being professionally serviced.
- Relax, know your job is now hassle-free.
- Make more money by spending your time finding new loans to fund.
OVER $2 BILLION SERVICED IN 35+ YEARS
We’ve been around the block a few times. In the past 35 years, we’ve serviced over $2 Billion in private mortgage notes, just like yours. They aren’t all cookie-cutter, either.
We’ve deal with every type of loan imaginable, including:
- Residential Loans
- Commercial Loans
- Construction Loans
- Bridge Loans
- Multi-Lender (Fractionated) Loans
- Graduated Term Mortgage
- Section 32 Loans
- Impounded Loans
If it’s been funded, we’ve seen it. And…we do it right. We’ve gone through numerous State and Federal audits and come through with shining colors.
WHO WE HELP
- Private Lenders: Our core customer. Find out more about how servicing is right for you.
- Mortgage Brokers/Originators: Quit trying to deal with the compliance headaches. Let us service your loans for you.
- Originators/Doc Prep Services: Our core customer. Find out more about how servicing is right for you.
WE ARE YOUR TRUSTED PARTNER IN SERVICING
At Note Servicing Center we know that you want to be assured that your investment in private mortgage loans is being handled properly. The problem is mortgage servicing is complex and time consuming which makes you feel frustrated.
We believe private loan investing should be as easy as depositing money in the bank.
HARD MONEY LOAN SERVICING
The Note Servicing Center understands the importance of having a Note and Loan Servicing Company that reflects the trust, integrity, service, and fiduciary responsibility you have promised to your borrowers and investors that have made you successful. So, whether you have a small portfolio of note/loans, are a threshold lender with muti-investor loans, a seller carries back note holder, a hard money lender, or the manager of a mortgage loan pool, the meticulous oversight of your account(s) is of primary importance to us and we are committed to your success.
The Note Servicing Center Inc. understands the importance of:
- Distributing funds into your account as quickly as possible: We process and post daily, and provide automatic electronic deposit of good funds to your account.
- Receiving payment of “good funds” from borrowers in a timely fashion: We provide the ability for borrowers to make payments on line, by ACH withdrawal from their account and by Credit Card.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements imposed by the Department of Real Estate and the oversight of other State and Federal agencies: Our highly sophisticated computer system, proprietary in design and on the cutting edge of technology, meets all requirements of trust accounting and reporting and is updated as new regulations occur.
- The safety and security of Trust Funds placed in our care: As a Licensed Threshold Broker we are required to have quarterly independent CPA Auditing of our Trust Account, Monthly reconciliation, and annual financials submitted to the Department of Real Estate.
- The value of keeping abreast of ongoing education to keep up to date on new rules and regulations: Our professional staff is required to maintain continuing education and membership in Trade Associations and attendance to obtain educational updates as well as in house weekly training.
- The importance of providing you with the ability to review and analyze your company’s cash flows on a daily basis for important decision making and forecasting: On-line review of your accounts is available 24/7 with a secured password protected server so that you are never out of control of your cash flows or downloading of reports.
- Protecting the priority of your security and thus providing risk management by timely payment of taxes and insurance: We provide for the impounding of funds for the payment of taxes and insurance when due and have availability to provide forced insurance when necessary.
- Protection and confidentiality of client data: Computer data is password protected and stored both on in-house and off-site location. All officers of the company are licensed by the Department of Real Estate. The company carries a fidelity bond protecting payments from employee theft. Original documents are stored in a safe with codes confidential to Officers of the company.
- Responsiveness to your questions and concerns: Account Representatives are available to answer questions and provide support Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM PST.
The Company was founded in 1984 by Tom Standen, who served as President and CEO for 30 years until his passing in January of 2015. Since then, the Note Servicing Center has evolved as a Third Generation Family Company. Thomas Standen IV joined the family firm after deciding to make a career change while still in college. In 2003 Thomas joined the company and continued his college education but with a twist with an emphasis on business. He graduated in record time with a BA in Business Management and moved forward with earning an MBA in Business Administration. Thomas IV has worked side by side with Tom Senior as Secretary of the Corporation and CFO and Member of the Board of Directors since 2005.
Thomas K. Standen IV was elected President and CEO of the Note Servicing Center Inc. in January 2015 after the death of his Grandfather. He also serves as one of the Directors of the Corporation along with Roberta M. Standen, Secretary/Treasurer and Director. Thomas IV has brought a new dimension to the Corporation upon which to build upon the solid foundation already established by the Senior Standen. The company is experiencing extraordinary growth and profitability under the leadership of Standen IV. His application of knowledge, innovative thinking, and use of modern technology combined with the passion of his predecessor has made him a winner.
The Note Servicing Center continues to grow efficiently and effectively. Lenders continue to outsource to NSC as a third party authority or use the services to provide a “back office” sub-servicer”. We continue to service even one note or 1,000. Either way, we are recognized as a Premier Loan Servicing Company.
- Loan Servicing
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Note Investors
I can't say enough positive things about this company. From the very beginning they have been heads above others. From the very start when I was researching note servicing companies, they were the first to respond to my inquiries, they have answered my endless emails and phone calls patiently, professionally and quickly through the whole process and continue to do so now that the notes have been established. Their rates are most reasonable and they have the current technology allowing both they buyer and seller to go on line to access their account.
Great Company! I had many, many questions and they patiently answered each and every one of them clearly. I was very nervous about selecting a note servicing company having never done this before. I read many reviews for several servicing companies and found the Note Servicing Center to have the most consistent positive reviews. I also spoke to several other companies and while they were helpful, the people at NSC were always helpful and made me feel very comfortable speaking with them and I never felt rushed. Everyone I have spoken to has been excellent from my very first inquiry through the entire process. I look forward to continuing our working relationship. I highly recommend using NSC for your note servicing needs.
I've tried many account servicing companies the last several years and these guys are right up there with the best! I've had a great experience with them and I'm migrating my accounts to them for servicing. Decent prices and it's not too hard to get someone on the phone. Very responsive to my needs. I'll be referring others.