Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Investor for 1st Trust Deeds in California
Pacifica Companies, headquartered in San Diego, has successfully developed, invested and diversified its assets in the United States since 1978. We have a lot of experience with trust deed investing in California and have formed relationships with many loan originators over the years. We lend using our own money, and we only work with mortgage professionals, not with borrowers directly. We do not charge any origination points.
- Lending Areas: California major metro areas – LA, OC, San Diego, SF Bay Area, Sacramento
- Loan Amount for Residential 1-4 Units: $250,000 to $2,000,000
- Loan Amount for Commercial Property: $2,000,000 to $20,000,000
- Interest Rates: 8.5% to 11%
- Origination Points: Zero – we do not charge points
- Loan Types: Purchase & Refinance Bridge Loans (no rehab or construction)
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 70% of current value
- Loan-to-Purchase Price: Up to 70% of purchase price
- Residential Property Types: SFR, 2-4 Units (investment purpose only)
- Commercial Property Types: Multifamily, Retail, Hotels, Senior Care, Self-Storage, Mixed-use
- Loan Term: 12 to 36 months
- Lien Position: 1st only
- Minimum Interest Guarantee: 3 months per year
- Personal Guarantee Required
- Appraisal: Appreciated if available but not required on commercial or residential properties
- Servicing: We use a third-party servicer. Also OK with servicing by Loan Originator.
- Whole Loans Only – no fractional loans
- We can table fund at closing or purchase loan after closing
- We buy performing and non-performing loans
Pacifica Companies, LLC is not a licensed lender or broker, so we do not work directly with borrowers.
We only accept inquiries from licensed mortgage loan originators.
Global Real Estate Investment Firm
Pacifica Companies, headquartered in San Diego, has successfully developed, invested and diversified its assets in the United States since 1978. Our activities have included asset classes such as hospitality, senior housing, multifamily, commercial development, land acquisition, residential development, debt acquisition and REO. Our diversification strategies have led us to investments across 22 different states. This diversity of experience will enable Pacifica to seek out opportunities in any market or property type. Pacifica’s track record is proven through its ability to generate superior returns in all of its asset classes.
Pacifica Companies is a privately-owned real estate firm with operations the United States, Mexico and India. And while our holdings are diverse in kind and character, we remain true to a single principle: The greatest opportunities are not found, they are created.
- California Mortgage Association - Member
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers