Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Market Data Tool for Residential Property Investors
Privy is a class leading Real Estate Investment (REI) tool that helps you build a more complete understanding of the market.
We’re on a mission to provide the knowledge you need to invest like a pro. We provide the most important data points for you to give you a new way to level-up your real estate investing. Succeed with decision-making power like never before.
REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
Investors, you can run this software, to profit in new or emerging neighborhoods across town or across the country. Find the spreads, prove the profit, then beat the competition in any neighborhood. Expand your niche areas and Privy will provide the data, knowledge, and deals for to excel in your new market. The power is instant access to what other investors are having success with.
- Investors instantly create a level playing field to compete in entirely new investment areas.
- Your years of experience are even more powerful when combined with billions of data points including up to the minute investor activity.
- Emulating other investors allows you to see what’s working best for any area, so you can quickly adjust your strategies to maximize your returns.
- Billions of data points work for you to give you a new way to learn real estate investing and succeed with decision-making power like never before.
- Learn in a fraction of the time what has taken the pros 10 years to learn. Eliminate the guesswork and risk that NEVER LEAVES even the most lucky and experienced investors.
- Learn what types of investments are right for you and area based on successful fix n’ flips, pop-tops, scrapes, or buy and holds.
Wholesalers, you can now find, buy, and explain why a property your holding is perfect for your buyers. Have Investors fight over your properties. Finding deals based on successful investments is the Holy Grail for proving value. Success for you, the wholesaler depends on your knowledge of the market, finding deals, and your connections to buyers for quick sales. Privy simplifies the process by giving you the data you need.
- Know investors’ project costs by viewing photographic proof, know buy prices, and timelines on the market—and can accurately predict a home’s sales price.
- Have proof of value before the contract with a homeowner closes—so you can find an interested buyer and provide that investor with a full road map for a project success.
- Get the interest in the property and the sales prices you deserve for your wholesale property.
The Privy Process
Step 1 – Setup Your Privy account
Signing up is simple! Immediately after signing up for Privy, you will receive an email with an access link and easy-to-follow instructions. With Privy, there is no delay or wait time between signing up and receiving access to our software.
Step 2 – Analyze the metrics
With Privy, you’ll shave off hours of weekly, manual processes in locating properties. Instead, spend more time analyzing neighborhood and previous sale data to make smarter, data-driven moves. Privy is user-friendly and makes your journey as an investor seamless.
Step 3 – Plan your investment strategy
After spending some time in Privy watching and learning from the industry pros, you’ll be able to level-up your real estate investing strategy. Leverage Privy to help determine your highest-potential deals and how you will reach your investing goals.
Step 4 – Execute your first deal
You’ve done your research and analysis, now it’s time to do what you came here to do—snag your next deal. And Privy is here to help!
Los Angeles Area – CRMLS
Denver Metro – REColorado
Colorado Springs – PPAR
Tampa – MFRMLS
Orlando – MFRMLS
Clearwater – MFRMLS
St. Petersburg – MFRMLS
Miami – RAMB
Fort Lauderdale – FlexMLS
West Palm Beach – FlexMLS
Greater Atlanta – GAMLS
Greater Chicago – MRED
Indianapolis – MIBOR
Minneapolis – MNRMLS
St. Paul – MNRMLS
Mid-Atlantic Region / Bright MLS
Delaware – BrightMLS
Maryland – BrightMLS
New Jersey – BrightMLS
Pennsylvania – BrightMLS
Virginia – BrightMLS
Washington – BrightMLS
West Virginia – BrightMLS
Greater Las Vegas – GALVAR
Raleigh/Durham – TriangleMLS
Charlotte – CMLS
Nashville (Mid TN) – TNMLS
Dallas/Ft. Worth – NTREIS
New Markets Coming Soon
Greensboro / Winston-Salem
Salt Lake City
R.E. Data Labs
Privy was started by Scott Fahl in 2012 as a way to help investors and agents close more deals in less time. Scott was working with investing clients, and spending all his time trying to find deals for his clients on the MLS. He had more clients than he did properties, and he needed a way to make things work more efficiently.
By creating a hotlist every day, and sending it out to investors, Scott was able to aggregate the data every day from the MLS, and cut his time down dramatically, but it wasn’t enough. Different clients need different things, and it was difficult to spend the time to analyze every single property in every single neighborhood in order to get his clients the information they needed to make an informed investment decision. Scott was the linchpin for his investors finding and analyzing deals. He was spending all his time on the MLS, and not enough time writing offers and actually closing deals.
Scott decided to enlist the help of technology, and Privy was born. Scott was able to create software that automatically analyzes the spread on each property, pulls investor comps within predefined boundaries, and creates a LIVECMA™. The deals were now appearing in an easy-to-understand visual manner, and Scott no longer had to spend hours searching through every new property that hit the market.
Now, instead of Scott sending his clients deals and seeing if they were interested, it was the other way around. Clients are now going through the data themselves and sending Scott the deals they were most interested in. Scott was spending his time writing offers, and going to closings, instead of finding deals.
Our mission is to help you close more deals using our technology and resources that are aimed towards eliminating the need for expensive guru education. We want to help you reach your goals as quickly as possible.
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Property Investors