Short-Term Capital for Funding Loans Prior to Secondary Market Sale
RAI’s Private Lender Finance Program is specifically designed for growing mortgage originators that have outstripped their own friends and family money and lack the capital and track record to secure a warehouse line of credit from a bank. We offer private mortgage originators a unique capital facility which is a hybrid of table funding and a warehouse line. Here’s how it works:
- Short term, cost-effective capital because you only pay for funds from the day a loan is closed until it is sold to your institutional buyer
- The life of the advance from RAI extends from the closing until the mortgage is sold in the secondary market
- Typically under 15 days
- The Lender can leverage its own money and close significantly more transactions with RAI’s facility
- RAI does not “white label” its program so all loans are closed in the name of the Mortgage Lender and you control your brand
- The Lender maintains its exclusivity and its relationship with its Borrower because RAI’s role is strictly behind the scenes
- The Lender controls the timing of the closing when it suits its Borrower and the Seller of the property
- Eliminate the uncertainty that funds will be available to close when documents are ready
- Let us know the day before closing, and we will have funds waiting for you and your borrower in escrow
- RAI will customize its underwriting criteria to meet the specific requirements of the Lender and its Institutional Buyer
- No onerous facility or unused fees
- Advance rates up to 85%
- Flexible multi-year facilities that can grow as your business grows
- Facility amount: $5M to $10M
- We finance many types of commercial and residential investment assets:
- Single-family residences (non-owner occupied)
- Must contribute 15-20% of loan amount
- Loan volume of at least $3M per month
- Must be approved with institutional loan buyers that we work with
For 35 years, RAI has been delivering custom funding solutions to small and medium-sized businesses to help them secure working capital that supports business success. RAI understands the complex and unique challenges faced by entrepreneurs and middle-market businesses in driving business growth. Our team intrinsically understands that solutions don’t come by way of a one-size-fits-all fix. Your unique business needs are just that—unique—and your funding needs don’t fit into a pre-defined lending box.
At RAI, we are not just your lender, we are your advisor, and we take a big-picture approach to address your challenges—beyond just your funding needs. Our goal is not to “make the loan;” it is to help your business succeed. We’ll listen to you, and continue to brainstorm new ideas, and devise solutions that position your business for growth.
You will have a dedicated underwriting team assigned to your company as well as direct access to senior management. This means you know exactly who you’re dealing with throughout the process; no hierarchical bottlenecks, red tape, or external contingencies that delay the process. We are knowledgeable. We are focused. We are your trusted partner.
All California Loans made or arranged by RAI FUNDING, L.L.C. pursuant to California Financing Law License No.: 60DBO 95674 And by ACCUCREDIT ASSOCIATES, L.L.C. pursuant to California Financing Law license No.: 60DBO 95675
- National Private Lenders Association
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Contact RAI Group
Contact RAI Group by whichever method you choose. There is no fee for making contact, they pay us to be listed here. If you submit an email message, it will be sent to the company, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database.