Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Our exclusive focus on Small Balance Real Estate brings institutional quality financial tracking, reporting and technology to non-institutional sized funds, syndications and managers. With significant experience in real estate fund administration, the expertise we bring and the relationships we have with CPAs, Audit firms, Legal firms and Capital Partners enable us to help SBRE entrepreneurs scale their business, without increasing overhead.
We provide comprehensive financial accounting services, including:
- All types of pooled investment funds, syndications and management entities
- Maintain general ledger
- Calculate Net Asset Value (NAV)
- Maintain investment support schedules
- Calculate income and expense accruals
- Calculate management fees and carried interest
- Produce financial statement packages
- Provide year-end tax and audit support
- Dedicated Fund Accountant, with detailed knowledge of your offering.
We provide a range of investor accounting services, including:
- Reassure investors with third-party oversight
- Calculate investor unit prices
- Execute complex waterfall calculations
- Maintain investor registers
- Perform capital account reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute investor statements
- Process capital calls
- Support investor inquiries
- Deliver ERISA compliance reports
- Year-end capital account balances.
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Residential Owner-Occupied Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
- Note Investors
- Small Business Owners
- Small Business Lenders
At Redwood Real Estate Administration, we live and breathe real estate fund administration and accounting, so you don’t have to.
Our exclusive focus on Small Balance Real Estate brings institutional quality financial tracking, reporting and technology to non-institutional sized funds, syndications and managers. We provide world-class investor accounting and reporting to let you focus on real estate and inspire greater investor confidence.
Office LocationsRedwood Real Estate Administration, LLC
15350 SW Sequoia Parkway, Suite 198, Portland, Oregon, 97224