Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Family Office Investor for Private Mortgage Loans
Scottsdale Fund is a family office that can quickly fund hard money business purpose loans on properties that are income producing (e.g. SFR rentals, commercial, retail, 2-4 units, etc) that are refinance or purchase. We service our own loans and have loans in most states. Our sweet spot as to loan size is $150k to $750k although we could do larger. We lend using our own family money, and we only work with mortgage professionals, not with borrowers directly. We do not charge any origination points.
- Maximum Loan-to-Value: Up to 65%
If the property was acquired in approx. the past 24 months, “value” is purchase price plus demonstrable improvement costs
- Loan-to-Purchase Price: Up to 65%
- Lien Position: 1st only
- Lending Areas: Nationwide except NY, NJ, IL, NC, GA
- Loan Amount: $150,000 to $750,000
- Loan Types: Purchase & Refinance Bridge Loans (no rehab or construction)
- The property must be cash flow positive after debt service and all costs
- Residential Property Types: SFR, 2-4 Units
- Commercial Property Types: Multifamily, Office, Retail, Industrial (must be leased w/cash flow)
- Interest Rates: 9.5% to 14%
- Origination Points: Zero – we do not charge points
- Prepayment Penalty: 6 months minimum interest
- Personal Guarantees Required
- Service Released – We service our portfolio of loans
- Whole Loans Only – no fractional loans
- We Can Table Fund at Closing or Purchase Loan After Closing
- Term is from 1 to 3 years with a prepayment penalty of half the term.
- For example, on a 1 year loan, there’s a requirement to make at least 6 months of interest payments.
- Prepaid payments at closing anywhere from 3 months to 6 months which covers the first payments due.
- Servicing Fee: $70 per month paid by borrower to cover our costs
- Payments: Terms to be discussed
- Loan Docs: Geraci Law prepares documentation; all costs paid by the borrower
- We make decisions extremely quickly and can close as fast as documentation is completed
- Credit Report
- 1003 Application
- Appraisal, BPO or extensive photographs, depending on the circumstances
- Copies of all leases.
- Explanation for use of proceeds
Scottsdale Fund, LLC is not a licensed lender or broker, so we do not work directly with borrowers. We only accept inquiries from mortgage loan originators. All lending decisions are made by the Scottsdale Fund principals very quickly. The above is subject to change without notification.
Scottsdale Fund, LLC has been purchasing loans on the secondary market and providing funds for originating loans since 1992. The co-founders bring a complementary set of skills to the business. Jeffrey Bleaman was an architect and general contractor. Bruce Bleaman was a CPA. This combined skill set along with their having complete control over the fund’s assets permits Scottsdale Fund, LLC to evaluate and commit to acceptable loan packages in an amazingly short period of time.
We do not accept outside money; we operate a closed family fund.
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers