Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Family Office Investor for Private Mortgage Loans
Scottsdale Fund is a family office that can quickly fund hard money business purpose loans on properties that are income producing (e.g. SFR rentals, commercial, retail, 2-4 units, etc) that are refinance or purchase. We service our own loans and have loans in most states. Our sweet spot as to loan size is $150k to $750k although we could do larger. We lend using our own family money, and we only work with mortgage professionals, not with borrowers directly. We do not charge any origination points.
- Lending Areas: Nationwide except NY, NJ, IL, NC, GA
- Loan Amount: $150,000 to $750,000
- Interest Rates: 9.5% to 14%
- Origination Points: Zero – we do not charge points
- Loan Types: Purchase & Refinance Bridge Loans (no rehab or construction)
- Loan-to-Value: Up to 70%
- Loan-to-Purchase Price: Up to 70%
- Residential Property Types: SFR, 2-4 Units
- Commercial Property Types: Multifamily, Office, Retail, Industrial (must be leased w/cash flow)
- Loan Term: 12 to 60 months
- Lien Position: 1st only
- Prepayment Penalty: 6 months minimum interest
- Personal Guarantee Required
- Appraisal: typically required for commercial property, but BPO acceptable for residential property
- Service Released – We service our portfolio of loans
- Whole Loans Only – no fractional loans
- We Can Table Fund at Closing or Purchase Loan After Closing
- Prefer to use loan documents generated by Geraci LLP
Scottsdale Fund, LLC is not a licensed lender or broker, so we do not work directly with borrowers. We only accept inquiries from mortgage loan originators.
Scottsdale Fund, LLC has been purchasing loans on the secondary market and providing funds for originating loans since 1992. The co-founders bring a complementary set of skills to the business. Jeffrey Bleaman was an architect and general contractor. Bruce Bleaman was a CPA. This combined skill set along with their having complete control over the fund’s assets permits Scottsdale Fund, LLC to evaluate and commit to acceptable loan packages in an amazingly short period of time.
We do not accept outside money; we operate a closed family fund.
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers