Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Valuation Services for Residential Investment Properties
With a management team averaging over 22 years of experience and a panel of more than 23,000 licensed and/or certified appraisers, brokers and real estate professionals, ServiceLink has the local market expertise and history of superior valuation service to deliver process efficiencies that accelerate and simplify the home valuation process for lenders nationwide. We offer a complete suite of home valuations solutions to determine true real estate value and qualify collateral risk:
- Traditional Appraisals
- Hybrid Valuations
- Property Condition Reports
- Appraisal Evaluations
- Broker Price Opinions (BPOs)
- Disaster Inspections
- Desktop Appraisals
- Automated Valuations (AVMs)
Our extensive knowledge and experience, combined with our proven processes and Serve First approach, are what differentiates ServiceLink in the mortgage services industry. We provide quality home appraisal and home valuation solutions that improve the lender’s cycle time and reduce operating costs, while mitigating risk and providing the borrower with an enhanced experience.
Superior Title Services for Residential Investment Property
ServiceLink leverages our industry-leading technology and proven processes to offer superior title services that make us a leading provider of national settlement services. ServiceLink, through its predecessor companies, was established in 1967 as the first national settlement services company. Today, the Fidelity National Financial family of companies, including ServiceLink, has the largest title insurance market share in the U.S.
Our Title Service Advantages:
- Full range of title solutions for purchase home loans, refinance home loans and home equity loans
- Reduced cycle time through accelerated title delivery through the use of Fidelity National Financial title plant and repository data and other electronic delivery methods
- Reduced operating cost through centralized title production serving all 50 states and the District of Columbia, allowing for process consistency regardless of title product
- Mitigate risk through greater GFE quote accuracy and experienced internal examination and quality control staff review of title abstract
- Commitment to compliance through dedicated teams focusing solely on new and pending regulations, employee compliance education, vendor onboarding, background checks and E&O verification
Closing and Escrow Services for Investment Deals
As the leading national mortgage transaction services provider, ServiceLink is uniquely positioned to offer a variety of closing and escrow services to meet your needs. We leverage our industry-leading technology, proven processes and our national network of certified signing agents to offer superior mortgage loan service that makes ServiceLink a leading provider of national settlement services.
Servicelink’s full range of closing and escrow services:
- ClosingShield – ServiceLink’s next generation streamlined title solution
- ClosingStream® eClosing Platform – ServiceLink’s Web-based closing solution streamlines the closing process to give borrowers the ability to execute loan closing documents virtually from anywhere, at any time.
- Refinance Closing Services – ServiceLink provides full refinance closing and escrow services for both centralized and distributed retail operations across the country.
- Home Equity Signing Services – ServiceLink tailors the home equity signing process to meet both lender and borrower needs with a wide range of signing options available across the country.
- Purchase Closing Services – ServiceLink’s nationwide purchase title fulfillment and local closing expertise streamlines and simplifies all aspects of the home purchase process.
Since 1967, ServiceLink has leveraged experience and best practices, while working with lenders in multiple channels, to offer a unique, centralized solution. We understand that communication is critical to the success of our partnerships and have built our programs around that belief. Our centralized service model was designed to address the rapidly changing requirements faced by lenders, mortgage brokers and realtors. Each client is assigned a dedicated service delivery team to ensure customized and consistent service. This team of highly experienced specialists will work with you to create a customized workflow to meet your specific needs.
Disclaimer: regulation of the types of services provided by ServiceLink varies from state to state. ServiceLink complies with the legal requirements in effect in various states. As a result, some services may not be available in certain states, and in some states, the precise services may differ from the general descriptions provided. Please contact your client services representative for details as to which services are available in specific states.
ServiceLink is the nation’s premier provider of digital mortgage services to the mortgage and finance industries. ServiceLink leads the way by delivering best-in-class technologies, a full product suite of services and proven experience, built on a foundation of quality, compliance and service excellence. ServiceLink delivers valuation, title and closing, and flood services to mortgage originators; end-to-end subservicing to mortgage servicers; and default valuation, integrated default title services, vendor invoicing and claims audit services as well as auction services to mortgage servicers. ServiceLink helps clients in the lending industry and beyond achieve their strategic goals, realize greater efficiencies, and better serve their customers. For more information about ServiceLink, please visit https://www.svclnk.com/
1400 Cherrington Parkway, Moon Townshp, Pennsylvania 15108
3220 El Camino Real 2nd Floor, Irvine, California 92602
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Residential Owner-Occupied Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
- Note Investors
- Small Business Owners
Client Relationship Executive
Cell# 714.438.9138 Email: email@example.com
National Sales Executive
Cell# 714.323.4660 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org