Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Correspondent Program for Hard Money Loan Originators
At Sherman Bridge Lending, we provide the capital and resources to originate competitive short-term hard money loans across 19 states. As part of our broker network, you’ll work with a senior team dedicated to providing fast and efficient funding for your clients.
Why Partner With Sherman Bridge?
- Competitive Wholesale Pricing
- Interest Rate Matrix – No Need to Wait for a Quote
Determine the interest rate yourself based on the LTV, credit score, experience, location.
- Earn Origination Points
- Earn Yield Spread
We also offer brokers with a proven track record the ability to earn an interest rate yield spread based on volume.
- Exceptional Service
- Very Fast Closing (5-10 days)
Our Lending Guidelines
- Loan Types: Fix & Flip and Rental Loans (no ground-up construction loans)
- Property Types: SF 1-4 units, townhouse (no condos or rural properties)
- Lending Areas: AL, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, KS, KY, MD, MO, NJ, NC, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI
- Loan Amounts: Rehabs $75,000 to $4,000,000, Rentals $100,000 to $1,000,000
- Maximum LTV & ARV: 75%
- Maximum Loan-to-Cost: Up to 90% of purchase and 90% of rehab costs not to exceed 75% of ARV
- Interest Rates: Starting at 7.25%
- Appraisal Required: Must be ordered via a third-party Appraisal Management Company
We don’t have a “white label” system, so the borrower will know that Sherman Bridge is the lender. However, we don’t have any desire to deal directly with your borrowers. We don’t want to jeopardize the relationship with our originator partners by contacting or soliciting your borrowers directly. Additionally, although we offer retail lending directly to borrowers, our retail pricing is higher than our wholesale pricing for loan originators, so there isn’t a financial incentive for your borrowers to work with us directly.
We have created a pricing matrix so our loan originators can easily determine the interest rate. There’s no need to wait for us to provide a quote or term sheet. You can easily determine the rate based on the loan-to-value, borrower credit score, experience, property location and other factors. Our pricing matrix is not available to the public, but we will provide it to our loan originator partners.
We Also Buy Notes
Loan Originators that prefer to fund loans with their own capital can sell their loans to us shortly after funding. Some of our loan originators choose to take advantage of both of our capital structures, leveraging table funding for some deals, and note sales for others.
Since 2009, Sherman Bridge Lending has provided hard money loans for flippers and landlords looking to purchase distressed single-family residential real estate. Our management team brings a high degree of ground-floor experience in the residential real estate investment market. Our hands-on background has pioneered the development of a new and essential loan programs for real estate investors offering low rates and high loan-to-value ratios. Clearly it works well for borrowers as we continue to maintain one of the lowest loan default ratios in the industry.
NMLS ID 1031946
- Correspondent Lending
Real Estate Sectors
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Residential Mortgage Brokers