Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Affiliate Program for Private Lenders & Mortgage Brokers
Open More Relationships. Close More Business.
At 5arch, we are focused on building enduring relationships by delivering programs and platforms that support your business. We realize that the key to your success is one part programmatic and one part 1-1 relationships.
Therefore, we have created an affiliate program for lenders and broker that take into consideration you needs for fast turn deployment of loans with the personal relationship of a 5arch team member. Through our financial instruments we can solve most any challenge your borrower is faced with including lines of credit, bridge financing, SFR rental, rehab and construction, and multi-family.
Ultimately our partners experience speed, a certainty of execution, and a collaborative team that is the most competitively priced in the market.
- A single customer concierge
- A right sized approval process
- Depth in lending with clients for the long-term
- Custom revenue generating opportunities
- High customer retention and repeat borrowership
- Earnings from origination and yield spread
- Do you receive personalized service from those who understand residential lending?
- Are you liable after the loan is closed?
- Does your partner help you learn more so you can convert more loans?
- Are you confident with a pre-approval before you fund your loans?
- Do you have a single source partner across your lending needs?
- Affiliate Introduction
- NDA & CP Application (Day 1-10)
- Guideline Review Session (Day 10-15)
- Sample Loan Package Review (Day 15-20)
- Site Visit / Underwriting Cross Training (Day 20-25)
- Broker/Master Loan Purchase Agreement
- Commence Trading ($5M+ Loans Per Month)
LOAN FULFILLMENT AS SHORT AS 72 HOURS
- Company submits complete Loan Inquiry Submission Form to 5arch
- Upon approval, 5arch notifies Company, Company electronically delivers loan file to 5arch
- Valuation Ordered
- 5arch reviews loan file for completeness and requests outstanding items
- Company assists with clearance of outstanding items
- 5arch and Company set closing date
- Loan Closing
- 5arch prepares loan documents
- 5arch prepares Closing Instructions Letter
- Title reviews and signs 5arch Instructions
- 5arch closes loan
- Company receives referral/commission
- Post Closing
- Company assists with post-closing items (if any)
- 5arch sets up servicing with servicer
- 5arch establishes Company as recipient of interest spread component
5arch Lending Programs
- Lending Nationwide (except ID, MN, ND, VT)
- Loan Amounts: $75,000 to $20,000,000
- Loan Types: Fix & Flip, Long-Term Rental, Multifamily Bridge & Value-Add
- Property Types: SFR, 2-4 Units, Condos, Townhomes, Multifamily, Portfolio of Properties
- LTV: Up to 75%
5 Arch Funding Corp./NMLS ID # 1039184. 19800 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 1150, Irvine, CA 92612; Arizona Mortgage Broker License # 0933148; Oregon Mortgage Lending License Number ML-5475; CA Bur of Real Estate – Real Estate Broker Corporation License #01928500; California loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License, # 603K373. 5 Arch Funding Corp. makes first lien mortgage loans. In certain states, 5 Arch Funding Corp. only lends to entities. In Nevada, loans are available through 5 Arch Funding Corp.’s business partners; 5 Arch Funding Corp. does not make or arrange loans in Nevada. BorrowBetter is the service mark of 5 Arch Funding Corp.
5arch is a borrower-centric private mortgage company for experienced residential investors, mortgage brokers, and private lenders that need working capital to revitalize and rebuild communities. Our short- and long-term funding solutions cover a variety of investments, including fix and flip homes, single-family, multifamily properties, and rentals. We are focused on providing investors convenience, speed, and more agility in funding investments nationwide. In addition to lending in many of the 50 states, 5arch also works with IRAs and qualified foreign-owned entities that are actively registered in the state in which they will be investing. When investors need to act quickly to secure a property deal, 5arch is right there with them, providing funding with convenience, speed, and agility.
Our founders have been involved in the creation of multiple successful mortgage sector firms since 2001, including Arch Bay Capital, a privately held investment firm that purchased and managed billions in residential mortgages and properties from 2008-2011. We are headquartered in Irvine, California and have an office in New York City.
5 Arch Funding Corp./NMLS ID # 1039184. 19800 MacArthur Blvd., Ste. 1150, Irvine, CA 92612; Arizona Mortgage Broker License # 0933148; Oregon Mortgage Lending License Number ML-5475; CA Bur of Real Estate – Real Estate Broker Corporation License #01928500; California loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law License, # 603K373. Louisiana Loan Broker Notification 43472334F. 5 Arch Funding Corp. makes first lien mortgage loans. In certain states, 5 Arch Funding Corp. only lends to entities. In Nevada, loans are available through 5 Arch Funding Corp.’s business partners; 5 Arch Funding Corp. does not make or arrange loans in Nevada. BorrowBetter is the service mark of 5 Arch Funding Corp.
NMLS ID 1039184, CA DRE Broker Lic. 01928500, CFL #603K373, Arizona MB-0933148, Oregon ML 5475
19800 MacArthur Blvd, 1150, Irvine, CA 92612
New York Office
54 W 40th Street, New York, CA 10018
- Correspondent Lending
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
Michael Miller currently serves as the Chief Marketing Officer of 5AFC and its parent company, 5 Arches, LLC. Prior to this, Michael was the CMO of Epsilon Agency Services and Managing Director of Catapult Marketing. He also co-founded Hyper Marketing which was later acquired by Epsilon. Mr. Miller lead global strategic initiatives and marketing for MRM Worldwide and advised McCann Worldgroup as well as other prominent advertising agencies. He has developed global marketing platforms across brands including JPMorgan Chase, Union Bank, Wells Fargo, Google, Intel, GM, The Home Depot, Lennar, and Tishman Speyer.
Shawn Miller currently serves as the Chief Executive Officer of 5AFC and its parent company, 5 Arches, LLC. Prior to this, he served as the CEO of Arch Bay Capital, and the CEO of 3 Arch Financial Services. He also cofounded the law firm of Miller & Clark, specializing in bankruptcy, real estate and corporate matters, and was a partner at a prominent Los Angeles based bankruptcy firm. Mr. Miller earned his J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law, his M.A. in International Affairs from American University, and his B.A. in History and Political Science from University of California, San Diego, and clerked for Chief Judge Ashland of the Central District of California Bankruptcy Court.
Steve Davis currently serves as the Chief Investment Officer and Chief Financial Officer of 5AFC, and is the CIO of its parent company, 5 Arches, LLC. Prior to this, he served as the CIO of Arch Bay Capital, and the CFO of 3 Arch Financial Services. Mr. Davis has also served as the Vice President of Structured Finance and Analytics for The Irvine Company, and was a Director of Structured Finance at Deutsche Bank, where he oversaw approximately $200 billion in securities. Mr. Davis earned his M.B.A. from Cornell University, and both his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and M.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Chief Legal Officer
Gene Clark currently serves as the Chief Legal Officer of 5AFC, and is the CLO of its parent company, 5 Arches, LLC. Prior to this, he was the COO and General Counsel of Arch Bay Capital, and the General Counsel of 3 Arch Financial Services. He also co-founded the law firm of Miller & Clark, specializing in bankruptcy, real estate and corporate matters. Mr. Clark started his career at an international law firm before taking an in-house counsel role at a publicly-traded finance company. Mr. Clark earned both his J.D. and his B.A. in Communications from Brigham Young University.License Information
CA DRE Broker Lic. - 01922508
Chief Analytics Officer
Tim Gannaway currently serves as the Chief Analytics Officer of 5AFC, and is the CAO of its parent company, 5 Arches, LLC. He also serves as the President of 5 Arch Code Compliance, an affiliate of 5AFC. Prior to this, he was the CAO of Arch Bay Capital, responsible for analytics, technology and software development. Mr. Gannaway also served for six years as Chief Information Officer at RSM Equico Investment Bank, and had 10 years of experience building business systems to process mortgage and asset-backed securities for Bank of America, Bankers Trust and Deutsche Bank. Mr. Gannaway earned his M.B.A. at the University of California, Irvine, and his B.B.A. at the Business Honors Program at the University of Texas.