Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Technology for Private & Hard Money Mortgage Lenders
Alfred combines deep operational experience with best-in-class, modern technology to create a powerful and scalable software solution for any private lender or REIT.
We offer the following features across your entire lending operations.
- Origination pipeline and lead CRM
- Configurable and flexible underwriting
- Powerful loan document generation engine
- Open, flexible workflows
- Multiple loan types (i.e. bridge, construction, …)
- Upload Documents and Property photos
- Loan contact management
- Document versioning and loan history tracking
- Post-close auditing
Investor & Fund Management
- Investor prospecting and CRM
- Subscriber and fund management
- Multiple funds and operating companies
- Powerful investor document generation engine
- Email marketing and notifications
- Automated earnings calculations and distributions
- Electronic investor distributions (ACH, Wire)
- Investor web portal
- 1-click tax file upload and processing
- Invoicing and automated ACH collections
- Track any regular or accrued/deferred fees and interest
- Extensions and revised loan terms management
- Draw management
- Insurance tracking
- Payoff workflows and transaction management
- Workouts, NODs, and Foreclosures
*Loan servicing module available soon
Our depth of expertise in this industry started in the early 2000s, long before the founding of our current company, when we built some of the first technology systems for private lending funds starting at that time. Since then, our CEO and other team members have served as CTO, CIO, and trusted technology advisors for private funds and REITs in excess of $1 billion in equity.
To date, the Alfred platform has been tested and matured with over $4.2 billion funded loans, $450 million automated investor distributions, and 2,100 active users.
Our company culture has been focused from day one on our customer’s success. The four pillars of Alfred are: 1) Trust, 2) Innovation, 3) Service, and 4) Partnership. Each of these values are delivered with integrity and by an underlying force to always do the right thing. We are a young and energetic company, investing heavily in our product, in our customers, and in our employees.
Alfred is built in Southern California as part of our Kumo Technology family.
- California Mortgage Association - Service Provider
- American Association of Private Lenders - Service Provider
30077 Agoura Court, Ste 230, Agoura Hills, California 91301
- Investor Management Software
- Loan Origination Software
- Loan Servicing Software
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
Founder & CEO
Josh is an expert in private lending operations and technology. He has served as CIO and CTO for private funds and REITs surpassing $1 billion in equity. Since co-founding Alfred Tech and Kumo Technology he has led numerous engagements from software development to security assessments. As head of our Alfred Private Lending software platform he focuses on streamlining customer operations and driving scalable growth with intelligent technology. He has a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from University of Southern California.
Shahin is an entrepreneur in the technology field for almost 20 years. In the early 2000s, Shahin architected and developed some of the original software solutions for private lenders at that time. Today, his multiple companies support customers in a wide-range of fields from Fashion to Real Estate Finance. Shahin has a B.S. in Computer Science from California State University of Northridge.
VP Customer Success
Safa’s expertise is found at the intersection of humans and technology. He is passionate about ensuring high quality software and is driven to provide customers with the guidance and support necessary to make their business flourish. Previously he had served as Lead QA for numerous Global Fortune 500 projects and built a deep expertise in software usability. He has a B. S. in Business Administration of Computer Information Systems from Cal Poly Pomona.