Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Loan Origination System
Our Loan Origination System (LOS) assists Lenders in originating hard money loans and processing them all the way through to closing.
All lending documents are stored in the cloud on a secure server which can only be accessed by your clients along with pre-screened lenders. For lenders with existing websites, we’ll integrate our lending software/ loan application with your site, giving you and your clients all-in-one access to the file as it progresses from a deal submission to a closed loan.
- Set-up & Training Assistance
- Lender Portal
- Unlimited Document Collection & Management
- Secure Payment Collection/ ACH Collection
- Custom Rehab Budget
- Order Borrower & Property Reports
- Generate Credit Reports (Including Soft Credit Pulls)
- Interactive & White Labeled Portals
- Unlimited Users
- Secure Internal Messaging System
- Loan Pipeline Status Bar
- Lead Generation & Referral Portal Access
- Uniform Application Form – Receive complete loan packages in a uniform manner every time, making it easier and faster for your team to make funding decisions.
- Documents Tab – One central place to keep all your documents, from appraisals, client information, collateral information and loan specific information. Ability to customize which documents brokers and borrowers will be able to see, and which documents are internal only.
- Automation – Generate documents, LOI’s, and ask for credit and background checks, order appraisals and request payments right in the Loan Origination System. These documents will be sent directly to the borrower to complete or have on record.
Loan Management System
Grow Your Business and Enhance Your Network
The intuitive Broker Loan Management System digitizes and organizes the lending process.
With our Loan Management System new and current clients looking for lending options will visit your website, complete the simple white labeled application form and upload required loan documents in one secure location.
- Shorter White Labeled Loan Application
- Access to Bridge Loan Network’s Referral Portal
- Easy One Click Borrower Credit & Background Checks
- Loan Progress Toolbar
- Broker Commission Forms & Reports
- Comprehensive Rehab Budget Analysis
- Upload Borrower’s Previous Real Estate Experience
- Customer Support & System Training
- Increase your online presence to capture more leads
- Use your website to inform your target audience about different loan programs
The Loan Management System serves as a loan portal and offers simplified loan entry processes for you and your clients.
Let’s Grow Our Businesses Together.
Bridge Loan Network has developed a Referral Program that serves as a centralized location for real estate investors, contractors, REO Agents, and other members of the real estate industry to find hard money financing for their clients.
Direct your clients to submit their loan requests on your custom loan application page. When the loan closes, you receive a commission for referring the deal! Benefits of the Referral Program:
- Receive commission for every closed deal
- Easy to implement loan application form
- We handle everything from loan application to closing
- Responsive and reliable customer service for your clients
- Competitive rates and terms from industry leading lenders
Bridge Loan Network is a leading, online portal in the asset-based lending space. By providing a centralized platform for submitting deals, Bridge Loan Network is the technology that connects the Private Lending Industry. Bridge Loan Network has built their Loan Origination System and Loan Management System around their customers’ workflow processes and team dynamics. Bridge Loan Network provides the software for the entire life cycle of a loan. With these exclusive lending portals, brokers and lenders can process deals faster.
- American Association of Private Lenders
- Loan Origination Software
- Lender Directory
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
Senior Operations Specialist
Matthew Volz, Senior Operations Specialist, is dedicated to building and maintaining customer relationships throughout the Private Money Industry. Joining Bridge Loan Network (BLN) in the summer of 2017, Matt’s mission is to create a dynamic user experience that both simplifies and expedites the client’s workflow. His experience in business and customer relations will be a great asset to the BLN team. Matt graduated from the University of Connecticut Business School, with a degree in Accounting.
Business Development Specialist
Jacob Therrien, Business Development Specialist, joined the Bridge Loan Network team in 2018. Jacob continues to grow the company’s brand awareness in the industry, while happily assisting clients in the use of the software and helping source client loan scenarios. Jacob works closely with brokers in the commercial real estate space to educate them on best practices and how to strive for success. Jacob was awarded the Rising Star award from the American Association of Private Lender’s (AAPL) in 2019 and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a Concentration in Management Information Systems and a Minor in Marketing from Curry College in 2018.
Broker Account Manager
Pamela, Broker Account Manager, joined the Bridge Loan Network team in 2020 and specializes in building and maintaining broker relationships, and providing education and support for Bridge Loan Network’s software platform. Throughout her 11-year mortgage career, Pamela focused on residential investor loans and is a Nationally Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer. Her career has brought her from Long Island, NY to Atlanta, GA, to NW Montana and now Connecticut where she loves gathering interesting tidbits about her clients, or a life lesson they have learned. She will be happy to add yours to her book of “Information I Could Learn from or Use to Help Someone Else”.
Broker Account Manager
Jordan Wells, Broker Account Manager, joined the Bridge Loan Network team in 2020, and is responsible for fostering and maintaining relationships with brokers who utilize Bridge Loan Network’s suite of software offerings. Prior to his employment at Bridge Loan Network, Jordan worked on the Business Development team at TicketNetwork, generating and implementing strategic partnerships through the company’s affiliate and white label programs. Jordan graduated from Southern Connecticut State University in 2014 with a degree in Communications.
Exceptional Customer Service
The team at Bridge Loan Network has provided exceptional customer service while helping our company learn and navigate their top of the line software. Now that we've made the switch to their system, we have nothing but high praise for BLN!
Simple to Use
As Private Money Brokers we have clients that invest in their businesses, residential and commercial properties and we use the BLN network and software to help us serve the needs of our borrowers. It's simple to use when a potential borrower comes to the website and takes less than 5 minutes for loan entry. We love how the software organizes all the parts of the loan request which helps us stay on top of the transaction as it progresses from one stage to the next. You listened to our feedback and I am happy to see implementation from the last upgrade that's made it even better. Your customer service is some of the best I've experienced both in communications by phone and email. A special star for Jacob Therrien for all his support. Keep up the great work.
System We Use Everyday
Bridge Loan Network is a system we use everyday, in the industry that we are in it makes it easy for our clients, and employees to communicate, share documents, and make the process enjoyable for all when getting a loan. The team at BLN is very helpful and always on top of anything you need, In a matter of minutes any issue that you are having or any change that you request is done. It is truly a great program with top notch customer service.