Corp & LLC Formation for Real Estate Investors
Take the next step in securing your business’s future by incorporating and forgoing sole proprietorship! Owners of incorporated businesses pay less in taxes and can protect their personal assets in the event that their business becomes involved in a lawsuit. At Corporate Capital, we offer lines of credit that are separate from your personal credit, allowing you to build credit through your business that will not affect your personal financial status.
As a business owner, you have invested a significant amount of money into launching and maintaining your work. By incorporating your business, you will become responsible only for the money you have personally invested, lessening the effects of debts and losses along the way. Your new business entity will change the way your business is viewed in legal situations and can increase your credibility with potential customers and vendors.
Clients who work with our professional team enjoy a corporate package that includes:
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Preparing and filing Articles of Incorporation
- Corporate by-laws completion
- 75,000 stock shares and custom-printed certificates
- Embossed corporate seal
- Nevada Corporation registration with the Secretary of State
- Corporate record book containing all corporation paperwork and a gold foil stamp of your company’s name on the spine
By incorporating in Nevada, you can take advantage of the numerous benefits businesses recevie from the Nevada tax code. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of incorporating your business with Corporate Capital, contact our office at 855-371-0070 today. Our team of business management experts would be happy to discuss the process of corporate structure.
Tax Services for Real Estate Investors and Private Lenders
Corporate Capital proudly offers tax consulting and preparation through a Certified CPA and accredited IRS tax accountant to help your business remain compliant and retain corporate status. Through our tax services, we provide you with access to:
- A Certified Public Accountant
- A quarterly review of your tax liability position and profit and loss, which could help you minimize your tax in the next year
- A review of business expenses to ensure maximum tax deduction and legal minimum in tax payments so that you can grow your wealth
- Federal and state tax return preparation in compliance with taxpayer reporting responsibilities
- A review of previous taxes in case of any tax saving opportunities
- Year-round consulting and research for any tax issue that may be affecting business growth
- Professional advice on tax consequences related to your business’s incorporation process
- Minimal tax liability
- Tax advisory and accounting support with Corporate Capital’s partners in regards to state revenue agency or IRS audits
Corporate Capital remains current on all IRS tax laws so that we can provide you with the most accurate and beneficial information.
Bookkeeping / Accounting for Real Estate Investors & Private Lenders
What many business owners do not realize is that the success of their enterprises often depends on their bookkeeping and accounting services. Well-kept and up-to-date books will tell you if your company is thriving or struggling to get by. Corporate Capital offers our bookkeeping services so that you can continue to focus on your business without worrying if all the numbers add up.
With our bookkeeping assistance, your business will benefit from:
- A certified bookkeeper
- Customized account charts that reflect your needs and goals, and are entered into QuickBooks online
- Monthly bookkeeping and copies of credit card statements, deposits, bank statements, check register, and more, which are entered into QuickBooks online
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts and bank statements on a monthly basis
- The ability to view your company information on any internet source with QuickBooks
- The opportunity to discuss current tax liability and finances with our team
- A quarterly review of profit and loss, estimated Nevada tax liability, fixed asset list, and itemized detail list, as well as any advising on plan setup and tax strategy to balance excess profit
- Reconciliation of year end general ledger accounts, 1099 tax forms, and financial statement preparation
Our financial team at Corporate Capital can help you prepare for and overcome each challenge through corporate accounting and bookkeeping, as well as tax planning and preparation. We take the time to understand your expectations, familiarize ourselves with your business, and create a bookkeeping plan that best fits your needs.
As part of our bookkeeping services, we also offer payroll management. Your payroll provider will:
- Calculate retirement contributions
- Determine benefit deductions and appropriate withholding
- Handle employee payroll and payroll taxes (with the possible exception of local taxes)
- Perform background checks on employees and create your business handbook
Please keep in mind that you are still responsible for all tax payments. Simply submit payroll data to your provider each pay period via a secure website protected by SSL.
Asset Protection for Real Estate Investors
Owning and managing a business is full of risk and financial pitfalls. Without sound asset management and protection, your business is at risk of falling prey to financial predators. Your business plan should include a strategy to protect your business from claims, lawsuits, debts, and mortgages. Our team of business management specialists and financial experts offers asset protection to insulate your business and personal assets against creditor claims.
When handled improperly, financial risks could result in the loss of business and personal assets. It is imperative to have a good strategy in place before any lawsuits or claims arise. Corporate Capital can help you protect your business assets from creditors within the bounds of debtor-creditor law. We will work closely with you to achieve your short- and long-term objectives with planning strategies such as:
- Diversifying investments into multiple assets, protecting you from market volatility
- Insurance policies that limit financial liability
- Trusts, like the Nevada Asset Protection Trust (NAPT) and others
Why Corporate Capital
Corporate Capital, Inc. was formed with the idea and belief that every business owner can succeed if two crucial pieces of the puzzle are in place.
First, every business needs a product or service that will benefit its customers.
Second, every business needs the expertise to maximize the profits from that product or service. That maximization starts the moment a corporation is formed and continues throughout the life of a business.
Corporate Capital, Inc. is a one-stop shop for all the services a business needs. Among other things, we specialize in:
- Creating corporations and LLC’s in all 50 states, especially in Nevada and Wyoming.
- Professional bookkeeping and accounting services so businesses have clean and accurate records in order to make crucial financial decisions.
- Building corporate credit a business can use to acquire the needed capital to grow and expand operations.
- Assisting in corporate and personal tax planning and preparation.
- Writing trusts to protect the assets a business owner has worked so hard to acquire over the years.
We understand that our clients have a number of options with whom to entrust their future and we don’t take that lightly. Their future is our future.
Corporate Capital Testimonials
"I have been doing business in Nevada for over 30 years now and decided to go into photography in 2009. Even though I knew Nevada was the state to Incorporate in I had no idea what steps needed to be taken to set up my LLC. I contacted CCI to help me understand what was the best option for my business and with their consulting service understood why a LLC was a nice fit for my company."
"My business credit was weak and full of derogatories, today I have buying power and my business credit score is higher than its ever been and increasing, Thanks to Corporate Capital Inc. and one of the top contributors... Ms Shirlene who I highly recommend. Keep up the superior service."
Yum Yums Gourmet Popcorn, LLC
"I have been driving 18 wheelers for the past 42 years. I set up my Corporation and hired Corporate Capital to do all of my bookkeeping and tax returns for my business. With them doing my books I have offset my expenses each year and pay the minimum in taxes. I also went through their Executive Credit Program and was able to get 2 credit cards totaling $24,000. I make it a priority to stop in to see them when I am in town do to the personal relationship I have established with many of the staff members, especially the owner Brent Carlson."
Cisco Group, Inc.
Corporate Capital, Inc. is a one stop shop for all the services a business needs. We specialize in the creation of Corporations and LLC’s in all 50 states, especially in Nevada and Wyoming. Our bookkeeping and accounting services allow a business to have clean and accurate records which can be used to make crucial financial business decisions. We build corporate credit a business can use to acquire the needed capital to grow and expand operations. Our licensed professionals can assist in corporate and personal tax planning and preparation. Our legal experts can write trusts to protect those assets a business owner has worked so hard to acquire over the years. We understand that our clients have a number of options with whom to entrust their future and we don’t take that lightly. Their future is our future. Please call us today to ask us those hard questions you may be too uncomfortable to ask someone else and allow us to be a key to your success.
CFO, Accounting & Tax
CPA, Accounting & Tax
Robert "Bob" Brome
CPA, Accounting & Tax
Certified Asset Protection Planner
Quality Control Manager, Processing
Contact Corporate Capital
Contact Corporate Capital by whichever method you choose. There is no fee for making contact, they pay us to be listed here. If you submit an email message, it will be sent to the company, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database.