Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Advertising & Lead Gen Services for Private Mortgage Lenders
PrivateLenderLink.com offers a unique opportunity to promote private/hard money lending companies and generate borrower/broker leads for a variety of loan types:
- Purchase & Refinance Bridge Loans
- Residential Fix & Flip
- CRE Value-Add
- Ground-Up Construction
- Land Development
- Residential Long-Term Rental
- CRE Long-Term
- Residential Owner-Occupied
Here’s how it works:
- Our website is an open directory of direct lenders
- No screening or registration required
- Visitors search and filter to see lender list
- Visitors view each company’s profile and contact the lenders of their choice
- Communication and transaction continues outside of our platform
Website & Lead Statistics
- Approx. 10,000 sessions per month nationwide*
- 80% Borrowers, 20% Brokers
- Most traffic from organic (non-paid) Google searches
- Average number of leads for each lender monthly: 20
- Majority of leads are phone calls
- Property Search: 75% Residential, 25% Commercial Real Estate
- Loan Amounts: $50,000 to $30,000,000
* We will gladly share our recent Google Analytics reports showing a breakdown of the traffic per each state and/or metro area.
How We Generate Leads for Lenders:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email Blasts & Newsletters
- Social Media
- YouTube Channel with 300+ Videos
- Industry Event Sponsorship
- Trade Associations
- Our Network of Mortgage Brokers
How Leads Are Received
Site visitors may contact you by phone, basic email form, or a complete loan request form. All of the initial inquiries are tracked and logged in our database. You will be notified that an inquiry can from your Private Lender Link profile page, and you reply directly to the Lead.
Private Lender Link strives to list quality reputable private and hard money lending companies on our platform. We have several requirements:
- The majority of your lending business must be private lending
If your company also provides consumer home loans or commercial permanent loans or small business loans, you would not qualify. We only list lenders that are 100% focused on private mortgage lending.
- We list direct lenders only
If the majority of your loans are brokered to other private lending companies or funded with a white label program, you would not qualify. If your loans are syndicated or table funded by individual investors (who do not charge points), we consider you to be a direct lender.
- We do not list individual lenders/investors
We don’t list individual private investors, but there are some exceptions. The key element to determine this qualification is your continuity of available capital. If you do not operate a lending company, we may be able to connect you with loan originators that offer mortgage investment opportunities.
- Company Size
Minimum company size is 2. We don’t typically list one-person companies but will consider case-by-case.
We charge lenders a monthly subscription fee which varies based on the regions or states where the listing appears, and the loan types. We encourage lenders to reach out to us to request a quote. However, here are some examples:
Residential Investment Loan Categories
- DMV (DC, MD, VA) only: $250/mo
- Pacific Northwest only: $250/mo
- Southwest only (except TX): $250/mo
- Florida only: $350/mo
- NY Metro only: $350/mo
- Texas only: $350/mo
- Southwest + Texas: $500/mo
- Northeast only: $500/mo
- Southeast only: $500/mo
- East Coast & Midwest: $950/mo
- Nationwide except California: $1,350/mo
- California only: $1,350/mo
- Northern California only: $750/mo
- Southern California only: $750/mo
Commercial Real Estate only
- Small Region (Pacific Northwest, Northeast, etc.): $500/mo
- East Coast: $950/mo
- Western States except California: $950/mo
- Nationwide except California: $1,350/mo
- Nationwide including California: $2,000/mo
Long-Term Loans Only
- Nationwide except California: $500/mo
- Nationwide: $950/mo
For lenders that are only lending in one smaller state or one metro area (eg. only Colorado, only Oregon), we can reduce the monthly fee to as low as $150, depending on the average monthly traffic we get for that particular state or region.
There is no commitment term. You can terminate with a 30-day notice. Although our agreements are month-to-month, we will consider a set term upon request and may offer a discount or additional exposure.
- Let’s Chat
Schedule a call so we can answer any questions and learn more about your company
- Sign Contract
We must have a written agreement for compliance purposes
- Profile Setup
Create an account, enter your lending guidelines, company bio, testimonials and recent transactions.
- Phone System Setup
We’ll register a local number for you profile; calls will be logged and forwarded to your phone
Lender listings require a signed contract, but there is no term commitment. You can terminate with a 30-day notice. We will consider a set term upon request. If you’d like to get listed, please reach out to us to discuss pricing options and request a contract. If you have already signed a contract, click the button below to set up your monthly payment.
Consumer Mortgage Lenders: $200 – $300/mo
Lenders that offer mortgage loans and equity share agreements secured by owner-occupied homes are found in searches for the “Residential Owner-Occupied” loan type. The monthly subscription fee depends on the number of states where the listing appears:
- 1-10 States:$200
- 10-20 States: $250
- 20-50 States: $300