Mission Global offers a wide variety of services to meet all your Post Closing needs.
Those services and descriptions are below:
Final Document Services:
- Client provides electronic loan data file to Mission.
- Mission to review tape and ingest in our system of Record.
- Mission receive the Original Recorded Mortgages and Title Policies from the closing agent, recorder and or Title Company.
- Original documents are marked in the system as received and if applicable the recording details along with a timestamp.
- If the documents are not received within a predetermined amount of time Mission will follow up with the appropriate agent or company.
- Mission will apply these follow up steps in order:
- Follow up #1: Letter sent to Closing Agent.
- Follow up #2: phone call to agent or appropriate party.
- Follow up #3: Second letter sent to closing agent.
- Follow up #4: Phone call to Manager.
- Client may inadvertently receive original documents in which case they would forward to Mission for processing.
- Once Originals are received by Mission they will be imaged and indexed by document type and transmitted to the client through preferred means.
Curative Title Work
Our experienced team has the expertise to uncover opportunities related to title issues that reduce losses, minimize risk and improve execution for whole loan sales, securitization, financing or to improve overall loss mitigation in servicing.
- Review Full Title Report or Title Exception Report and Provide Risk Analysis of lien position, title encumbrances, vesting, judgement, and other issues
- Title Policy Inventory Assessment
- Cure Missing Title Policies and/or Procure new Title Policy
- Process or rebut Repurchase claims
- Title Claims Management
Collateral Risk Management
Collateral documents are the only evidence you have for ownership and authority to actively service the loans you are purchasing or are already in your portfolio. Engaging an expert to assist you in assessing risk and managing this critical area increases returns on your investment while minimizing risk associated with either servicing delays or compliance to government standards.
Mission Global supports some of the largest banks and investment funds on the following areas:
- Risk Assessment based on Collateral Inventory and/or Exception Reports
- Full Collateral File Review including complete Chain of Title
- Curing Collateral Exceptions (Mission excels in resolving missing intervening assignments)
- Prepare Assignments and Endorsements; Recordation of Transfer Documents
The industry has witnessed record levels of mortgage fraud, ethical issues, questionable underwriting, and breaches of contractual representations and warranties over the past decade. This has resulted in near record levels of delinquencies, foreclosures, defaults that have had significant negative impact on portfolio manager and investors. Our services are tailored to the particular needs of our clients ranging from litigation support to loss mitigation, repurchase or breach remedies and/or defense against repurchase demands.
- Forensic loan level and document reviews to identify adequacy and other potential issues
- Support litigation, putback and other recovery efforts
- Ensure compliance
- Maximize investor/portfolio manager’s recovery opportunities
Mission Global’s expertise in whole loan sales management can be customized to augment and enhance Buyers and Sellers transaction management teams. Our secondary market standards approach ensures compliance with secondary market requirements while minimizing cost through the advanced technology and proven processes.
Services include the following as standalone or in combination with any of our other services:
- Data Integrity Review and Data Cure
- Pre-bid Risk Analysis and Loan Valuation Services
- Third-party Oversight Services (Title Searches, Property Valuation, etc.)
- Settlement Management and Reconciliation
Mission Global was formed in 2015 by combining Mission Capital’s mortgage services business unit with Global Financial Review’s due diligence services. Mission Global is a subsidiary of Mission Capital Advisors, a leader in capital markets solutions. Mission Global has offices in New York, Denver, Tampa and Austin.
With our team of industry experts, we tailor solutions for a variety of clients such as, originators, aggregators, funds, financial institutions, investors, servicers, trustees, law firms, and government agencies. Clients no longer need to search for disparate services from different firms. Mission Global offers a Single Source Solution tailored to your specific needs in originating, managing, selling, buying or securitizing residential and commercial mortgage assets.
- Mortgage Banking Association
- Structured Finance Industry Group
- Standard & Poor's - Rating Agency
- Fitch Ratings - Rating Agency
- DBRS - Rating Agency
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Inc. - Rating Agency
4741 Military Trail, Suite 202, Jupiter, Florida 33458
4B Inverness Ct East, Suite 130, Englewood, Colorado 80012
1120 S Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78746
New York Office
41 Madison Avenue, 35th Floor, New York, New York 10010
5701 E Hillsborough Ave, Suite 2327, Tampa, FL 33610
Chief Marketing Officer
Executive Vice President
Director, Business Development
Contact Mission Global
Contact Mission Global by whichever method you choose. There is no fee for making contact, they pay us to be listed here. If you submit an email message, it will be sent to the company, and they will reply to you directly. A copy will be saved in our database.