Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Re-underwriting and Quality Assurance
Loan origination issues and other problems associated with origination and underwriting processes, such as guideline adherence or failures to meet regulatory requirements can have very negative, costly and otherwise detrimental impact on your business. Mission Global offers specialized re-underwriting services to reduce hiring costs, increase expertise and efficiency, ensure compliance and greatly reduce recourse risks.
Services are customized to conform underwriting compliance, resolve issues and ensure that loans meet requirements for trading or purchase.
Mission Global offers a wide variety of services to meet all your Post Closing needs.
Those services and descriptions are below:
Final Document Services:
- Client provides electronic loan data file to Mission.
- Mission to review tape and ingest in our system of Record.
- Mission receive the Original Recorded Mortgages and Title Policies from the closing agent, recorder and or Title Company.
- Original documents are marked in the system as received and if applicable the recording details along with a timestamp.
- If the documents are not received within a predetermined amount of time Mission will follow up with the appropriate agent or company.
- Mission will apply these follow up steps in order:
- Follow up #1: Letter sent to Closing Agent.
- Follow up #2: phone call to agent or appropriate party.
- Follow up #3: Second letter sent to closing agent.
- Follow up #4: Phone call to Manager.
- Client may inadvertently receive original documents in which case they would forward to Mission for processing.
- Once Originals are received by Mission they will be imaged and indexed by document type and transmitted to the client through preferred means.
Curative Title Work
Our experienced team has the expertise to uncover opportunities related to title issues that reduce losses, minimize risk and improve execution for whole loan sales, securitization, financing or to improve overall loss mitigation in servicing.
- Review Full Title Report or Title Exception Report and Provide Risk Analysis of lien position, title encumbrances, vesting, judgement, and other issues
- Title Policy Inventory Assessment
- Cure Missing Title Policies and/or Procure new Title Policy
- Process or rebut Repurchase claims
- Title Claims Management
Collateral Risk Management
Collateral documents are the only evidence you have for ownership and authority to actively service the loans you are purchasing or are already in your portfolio. Engaging an expert to assist you in assessing risk and managing this critical area increases returns on your investment while minimizing risk associated with either servicing delays or compliance to government standards.
Mission Global supports some of the largest banks and investment funds on the following areas:
- Risk Assessment based on Collateral Inventory and/or Exception Reports
- Full Collateral File Review including complete Chain of Title
- Curing Collateral Exceptions (Mission excels in resolving missing intervening assignments)
- Prepare Assignments and Endorsements; Recordation of Transfer Documents
The industry has witnessed record levels of mortgage fraud, ethical issues, questionable underwriting, and breaches of contractual representations and warranties over the past decade. This has resulted in near record levels of delinquencies, foreclosures, defaults that have had significant negative impact on portfolio manager and investors. Our services are tailored to the particular needs of our clients ranging from litigation support to loss mitigation, repurchase or breach remedies and/or defense against repurchase demands.
- Forensic loan level and document reviews to identify adequacy and other potential issues
- Support litigation, putback and other recovery efforts
- Ensure compliance
- Maximize investor/portfolio manager’s recovery opportunities
Mission Global’s expertise in whole loan sales management can be customized to augment and enhance Buyers and Sellers transaction management teams. Our secondary market standards approach ensures compliance with secondary market requirements while minimizing cost through the advanced technology and proven processes.
Services include the following as standalone or in combination with any of our other services:
- Data Integrity Review and Data Cure
- Pre-bid Risk Analysis and Loan Valuation Services
- Third-party Oversight Services (Title Searches, Property Valuation, etc.)
- Settlement Management and Reconciliation
- Third Party Loan Diligence
- Investment Due Diligence
Real Estate Sectors
- Residential Investment Real Estate
- Residential Owner-Occupied Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Wholesale Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Commercial Property Investors
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- Real Estate Developers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Property Investors
- Residential Real Estate Brokers
- Note Investors
Mission Global was formed in 2015 by combining Mission Capital’s mortgage services business unit with Global Financial Review’s due diligence services. Mission Global is a subsidiary of Mission Capital Advisors, a leader in capital markets solutions. Mission Global has offices in New York, Denver, Tampa and Austin.
With our team of industry experts, we tailor solutions for a variety of clients such as, originators, aggregators, funds, financial institutions, investors, servicers, trustees, law firms, and government agencies. Clients no longer need to search for disparate services from different firms. Mission Global offers a Single Source Solution tailored to your specific needs in originating, managing, selling, buying or securitizing residential and commercial mortgage assets.
- Mortgage Banking Association - Industry Organization
- Structured Finance Industry Group - Industry Organization
- Standard & Poor's - Rating Agency
- Fitch Ratings - Rating Agency
- DBRS - Rating Agency
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency, Inc. - Rating Agency
4741 Military Trail, Suite 202, Jupiter, Florida, 33458
4B Inverness Ct East, Suite 130, Englewood, Colorado, 80012
1120 S Capital of Texas Highway, Suite 150, Austin, Texas, 78746
New York Office
41 Madison Avenue, 35th Floor, New York, New York, 10010
5701 E Hillsborough Ave, Suite 2327, Tampa, FL, 33610
Chief Marketing Officer
Mr. Bostic has over 25 years of experience in mortgage trading, risk management and operational management working for major financial firms and investment banks, including Credit Suisse, DLJ, Bayview Financial, Ocwen Financial, and Prudential Home Mortgage. In his role at Mission Global, he focuses on market expansion, strategic direction and operational excellence. Mr. Bostic will remain in his role at Mission Capital as Managing Director, Residential Trading and Sales. In this capacity, he is responsible for the residential trading business where he has advised high profile commercial and government clients on the more than $40 billion of residential mortgage loan portfolio sales and agency deliveries. Mr. Bostic received a Bachelor of Science in Business Management with concentrations in finance and economics from West Virginia University.
Executive Vice President
Mimi Grotto has over 20 years of experience in mortgage products sales and trading working for major investment banking firms, including Credit Suisse First Boston, Fortress, and GE Capital. In her role at Mission Global, Ms. Grotto is primarily responsible for client relationship development. Ms. Grotto also maintains her role at Mission Capital as Managing Director, Residential Sales. In this capacity, Ms. Grotto has been responsible for over $15 billion of agency deliveries and $20 billion of whole loan sales. Ms. Grotto holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Babson College.
Director, Business Development
Mr. Tiberio has 30 years of experience in banking, financial services, mortgage banking and real estate across a variety of roles in finance, mortgage/default servicing operations, and business development. He has worked for major financial firms including Bank of America, First American Title, and LenderLive (now Covius). In his role at Mission Global, he will focus on expanding Mission Global’s services offering to clients in mortgage origination/loan servicing, and Single Family Rental (SFR) investors and lenders. Mr. Tiberio received a Bachelor of Science in Management with a concentration in finance from St. John Fisher College.
Director, Business Development
Mr. Julian has over 30 years’ experience in banking, financial services and mortgage lending with some of the largest institutions in the industry including J.P. Morgan Chase, First American, Fidelity, and MGIC. Mr. Julian’s diverse background expands across the entire suite of end to end solutions for the life of the loan cycle. Mr. Julian is focused on managing the expansion of mid-market services offered to banks, credit unions, non-bank lenders and servicers. He is harnessing the power of technology at Mission Global to provide a wide variety of solutions tailored to specific needs in managing, selling, buying or securitizing residential and commercial mortgage loans. Mr. Julian graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance with a minor in Accounting from Metropolitan State College, Denver.