Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Let’s Work Together!
Join a proven lender in the fix and flip financing market and utilize new products to grow your business. Focus on originating, we’ll provide the funding. Become a Valued Correspondent Lending Partner with RCN Capital!
Why Partner With RCN Capital?
At RCN Capital You Get:
- Leverage to Scale Your Portfolio Nationwide:
- Access to RCN’s Funding power allows you to find your ideal markets & originate loans with clients throughout the country.
- RCN Capital offers financing options in 43 states (Not available in AK, SD, ND, VT, NV, MN, & OR)
- Fully White-Labeled Loan Origination:
- Utilize our proprietary software while displaying your company’s name and branding on all materials & loan documents from intake through closing.
- Diverse Loan Programs for Your Clients:
- Offer financing solutions for a variety of real estate investors.
- Human Resources:
- We provide a full team that your business can rely on throughout the loan origination process
RCN Capital Will Provide:
- A dedicated loan officer for all of your deals
- Due diligence double checks
- Client financing & loan serving
RCN Capital Won’t:
- Interact with or solicit your clients
- Share client information
- Interfere with your company’s brand
Contact Us Today to Learn How to Qualify as a Correspondent Partner!
RCN Capital is a national, direct, private lender. We provide short-term & long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M for the purchase or refinance of non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties, financing of renovation projects and bridge funding. We lend to experienced real estate professionals, investors, and contractors throughout the country. Referrals valued; Brokers protected.
NMLS ID 1045656, CFL 60DBO-46258, Arizona BK-0932325, Oregon ML-5571
- American Association of Private Lenders
75 Gerber Road East, South Windsor, Connecticut 06074
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers
Correspondent Lending Manager
David Young has built and developed RCN Capital’s Correspondent Lending Program for mortgage brokers nationwide. Prior to joining RCN Capital, David served in a variety of roles including Executive Management, Sales Management, Sales, Operations Management, and Business Development. David served in the Field Artillery branch of the U.S. Army for almost seven years and left with the rank of Captain. While in the Army, David filled numerous roles often leading groups of soldiers ranging in size from 6 to almost 300. Dave holds a B.S. in Economics from the United States Military Academy at West Point.