Loading Additional Profile Sections...
Let’s Work Together!
Join a proven lender in the fix and flip financing market and utilize new products to grow your business. Focus on originating, we’ll provide the funding. Become a Valued Correspondent Lending Partner with RCN Capital!
Why Partner With RCN Capital?
At RCN Capital You Get:
- Leverage to Scale Your Portfolio Nationwide:
- Access to RCN’s Funding power allows you to find your ideal markets & originate loans with clients throughout the country.
- RCN Capital offers financing options in 43 states (Not available in AK, SD, ND, VT, NV, MN, & OR)
- Fully White-Labeled Loan Origination:
- Utilize our proprietary software while displaying your company’s name and branding on all materials & loan documents from intake through closing.
- Diverse Loan Programs for Your Clients:
- Offer financing solutions for a variety of real estate investors.
- Human Resources:
- We provide a full team that your business can rely on throughout the loan origination process
RCN Capital Will Provide:
- A dedicated loan officer for all of your deals
- Due diligence double checks
- Client financing & loan serving
RCN Capital Won’t:
- Interact with or solicit your clients
- Share client information
- Interfere with your company’s brand
Contact Us Today to Learn How to Qualify as a Correspondent Partner!
RCN Capital is a national, direct, private lender. We provide short-term & long-term commercial loans ranging from $50k to $2.5M for the purchase or refinance of non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties, financing of renovation projects and bridge funding. We lend to experienced real estate professionals, investors, and contractors throughout the country. Referrals valued; Brokers protected.
NMLS ID 1045656, CFL 60DBO-46258, Arizona BK-0932325, Oregon ML-5571
- American Association of Private Lenders
75 Gerber Road East, South Windsor, Connecticut 06074
- Capital Provider for Lenders
Real Estate Sectors
- Private Mortgage Lending
- Private Mortgage Lenders
- Mortgage Lenders
- Commercial Mortgage Brokers
- Residential Mortgage Brokers